This is an excellent source for teaching grammar with the Rules for Writers handbook. However, where is the Answer Key?? I am a teacher.
Published on September 5, 2008 by Terry D. Sparks

3.0 out of 5 stars What happend?
I had recieved the book within two days, which was fine. But when I opened the package the entire front page was creased at an angle which made it pop out. The inside of the book was in perfect condition, it just bothered me that I had the front cover bent. Overall the book was ok.
Published on April 10, 2011 by Alan

4.0 out of 5 stars Developmental Exercises to Accompany Rules for Writers-6th edition, September 5, 2008
This review is from: Developmental Exercises to Accompany Rules for Writers (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars Small Book, January 26, 2014
Lengthy but small. I actually like to carry this book around and extremely helpful! My worst subject is english and believe me, this is probably one of my best investments I've ever made! Didn't see many errors on my essay like I did before, teachers were saying I was doing better, and I was actually learning how to write effectively. Book is easy to read (pretty self-explanatory) and gave examples on how to write quotes and citations.

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST WHAT I NEED FOR THE PRICE I PAID, August 30, 2013
GREAT PRICE FOR A GREAT BOOK THAT I NEEDED IN A HURRY

AND THE BOOK WAS NEW!!!!!! GREAT PRICE GOOD BOOK

5.0 out of 5 stars Developmental Exercises to Accompany Rules for Writers, May 12, 2011
Great book for leaning the rules writing when it comes to english language. It has guide lines and examples that would help you succeed in writing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Rules for Writers Exercises, October 10, 2011
While the book is in great condition and was mailed promptly, I mistook it for the original "Rules for Writers."
So, I didn't really need it, but thanks for sending out so promptly.

3.0 out of 5 stars What happend?, April 10, 2011

2.0 out of 5 stars Wrong item, September 19, 2008
I wanted rules for writiers (5th edition). Instead I got a workbook. Be careful that you have the right product. The textbook and workbook look the same.

1.0 out of 5 stars need more time, September 2, 2010
i just bought this book and realized its the workbook not the actual book. I don't want it. i ordered it ten minutes ago and Amazon does not give enough time to cancel a purchase

5.0 out of 5 stars wOw, February 20, 2009
Well i was surprised the first time i saw the boOk!!
excellent conditions!

Developmental Exercises to Accompany Rules for Writers
Developmental Exercises to Accompany Rules for Writers by Diana Hacker (Paperback - October 15, 2007)
Used & New from: $0.01