1.0 out of 5 stars Unsatisfied, July 1, 2010
This review is from: Developmental Mathematics Value Package (includes Right Triangle Trigonmetry Substitute) (7th Edition) (Paperback)
The advertisement was mis-leading-it was missing a item and lied about the shipping method. When I contaced the seller about the incomplete order, she denied the false information even when I forwarded her the invoice. the seller did give me a 10% refund. However, I had started my class and it was too late for me to deal with trying to send the book back and find another. When I contacted the seller she said that the book was shipped from her relative's store in a different state.

1.0 out of 5 stars Book is good! Service was bad!, September 10, 2009
The book is fine, but everything went bad when I was charged for the book plus the trigonometry right triangle substitute, as it was advertise, and I only received the book but not the second booklet. I received the book from a third party which wasn't the seller from Amazon. I paid around $110 and the seller on amazon went and bought the book for $68 and directed the third party to send the book to my address. The seller added the invoice and I saw it. The Amazon seller didn't want to give me the difference back just because. It took me like a week to get the difference back!, so yes I had a bad one this time, from wrong advertisement to arbitrage!. Thank you.

$181.33 $149.78