4.0 out of 5 stars Good book, April 19, 2014
This review is from: Developmental Psychology: Childhood and Adolescence (Hardcover)
The book is in a very good condition, it's very interesting to read and it definitely has a valuable content. However it's very expensive even for renting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Up-to-date research and comprehensive in scope, March 8, 2014
Ordered this book to accompany teaching of a Child and Adolescent development class. This edition certainly takes new research into account while integrating into foundation and scaffolding built by previous editions. Colorful pictures and appropriate highlights and tables make this textbook an easy companion for teaching that (although quite pricey) students appear able to connect with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right on time and in perfect condition, January 19, 2014
I ordered it on Friday night and got here Sunday morning (of a 3 day holiday weekend!).
It was in perfect condition, as promised.

I do wish, however, that a paper receipt would have been included in the package.

4.0 out of 5 stars this book was actually in perfect condition., November 7, 2013
I got this book for my child developmental psych class and there was literally nothing wrong with the book. it is a very sturdy book. no tears in the pages. I like to keep my books, too. SO I know that this book will last a very long time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book!, September 3, 2013
I love this book. It is very easy to read and follow along with material. There are definitions to the side and great information!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Book, August 30, 2013
This book has some great information in it that I think is important to know and to learn in school to become a elementary teacher.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, April 22, 2013
This is NOT your boring text book. It is interesting and I learned a lot. I bought this book for supplemental reading and I learned more from this book and the study guide than I learned from the text book for the class. I highly recommend this book to anyone who is studying child psychology.

Developmental Psychology: Childhood and Adolescence
Developmental Psychology: Childhood and Adolescence by David R. Shaffer (Hardcover - January 1, 2013)
$249.95 $192.46