Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it blink-182 Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on November 18, 2007
This vaccum is not a heavy duty vaccum so dont expect it to clean off mud and stains from your carpet, but it is great for cleaning up pieces of paper and other small particles. I used it to clean my room and I was suprise at the amount of dirt this vaccum cleaner picked up. I would have never guessed that my carpet was so dirty. I recommend this vaccum if u are not looking for a heavy duty one
on August 8, 2008
With this vac, I don't have to struggle to get behind furnitures again. It has amazing suction for a vac of that size, and clean carpet as good as a full size vac (that's what I think). My only complain is that: there is no easy way of emptying the cup (you will get dust everywhere, no matter how careful you try to be, so make sure you empty it away from everything else). Plus the vac get hot really fast (within 15 minutes), so don't vacuum too long.
on April 18, 2008
We've all tried different "quick" vacs -- this one beats any I've used. It's pretty powerful at picking things up considering it's size. Easy to clean. But the BEST part is the handy attachment for corners and cleaning under furniture cushions. Poof! and it's switched and you just keep going. I can't find anything I don't like about this and recommend it. If I HAD to find something about it I would change, it would be the cord. If it could be perhaps three feet longer, maybe four? that would give better stretch to cleaning area without having to change outlets.
on April 15, 2009
We recently purchased this product because we installed laminate floors throughout our home and love the swiffer but needed something for anything that would not stick to the pad like larger crumbs from the dog and cat. We have one dog and one cat and this product is GREAT for pet hair. It is lightweight and easy to manuever and picks up all the pet hair. But, for crumbs and other things tht land on the floor, you have to be in the perfect position with the vacuum or it will not pick up. It has no suction on the sides, only in the front center of the vaccuum. This is like dustbuster with a vaccum cleaner head on it. Don't expect anything more than that! And, the cord is EXTREMELY short!! You have to un-plug and re-plug it in in every room you are in. I have permanantly attached an extension cord to it. Really annoying.
Overall, I use it because we bought it and it is good with the pet hair, I probably would not buy it again if something happens to it.
on August 19, 2008
This vacuum does not pick up any dirt, very hard to clean ,puts the dust right back in the air when you empty it the filter out.
on November 20, 2008
Its good if you are buying it for floor cleaning as it can never do a good job on the carpet. It can not even pick up threads not to mention other things as papers/hair/other litter. You will have to vacuum back and forth to pick up what you can see. Forget about what is not visible!!!

It only picks up dust! I use it on the floors and for corners only.
on February 18, 2015
Have had this vac since 2009. It is still working. I paid $20 for this! it owes me nothing.I like because not rechargeable. I use instead of a broom on kitchen and bathroom floors. I hate sweeping. It works very well for this purpose. Used everyday for 3 yrs. now live alone so every other day. It is a really a non rechargeable dust buster, that works like an upright. That is exactly what I was looking for. Only good for small jobs. I can surface clean the rug, but have to use real vacuum to get it really clean. I have been really happy with this.
on March 10, 2009
I am so pleased with this purchase. It arrived much faster than I expected. Vacuum has great suction and power. It has performed quite well and I use it everyday. Picks up everything grandchildren, husbands, and pets manage to bring into the house. It cleans flat area rugs beautifully. So glad I bought it. Wish the cord were a bit longer, but have an extension cord if I need to use it. I would recommend this vacuum to anyone looking for a good product at a terrific price.
on December 22, 2008
I saw a lot of bad reviews for this vacuum, but I've had no problems with it so far. It's good for small messes (like crumbs and dust bunnies) and places that are hard to reach with a real vacuum like corners, curtains, and couches. Obviously it's not expected to be used to clean your entire home considering that it's pretty much a hand vac with convenient extensions for ease of use.
on September 26, 2008
This is by far the best lightweight vacuum. This is perfect for all the corners and crevices. I used this to clean cobwebs/dust up high and pet hair under the table. I will throw away my broom for good(old way-dirt flies around room) I bought this for 20 bucks and love it!!!!! It's nice not to have to pull out full size vacuum for a small quick job.