Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Devil's Messenger
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Audio CD|Change

VINE VOICEon March 11, 2012
I've been a metal fan going on 25 years now. Death metal has always been hit and miss for me (mostly miss). The genre has so many bands that sound quite similar and don't bring very much new to the table. I'm sure others might disagree, but this is how I personally feel about the genre. However, once in a while I come across something that just clicks with me, and The Devastated is one of those bands. This album is utterly brutal, but has enough variety and killer riffs to really get me hooked. I found them while just surfing around the other night, and now I'm hooked. When I'm in the mood to just listen to some in your face death metal, this album fills that need. Keep up the great work guys!

If you like death metal, I'm sure this album will please you.
on February 25, 2013
Brutal death metal with excellent death/hardcore vox and mighty riffage. A lot of groove as well with mainly fast tempo and good use of rest notes and some nice breakdowns without over doing it... despite that it is extreme and angry as fawk and you will be growling yourself and nodding to these tunes. Best of the lot were Roof Top Drop and Devil's Messenger. I though the last 3 tracks were average so it didn't end with a bang which would have put it in the 5* range.
on March 26, 2012
I have to say I agree with the other 2 reviewers, this is an amazing find, a rare pearl these days. I have been a metal fan for 35 years now and lately I have been discovering some amazing bands..looks like the genre is alive and well. Great Job Devastated
on March 6, 2012
This band is a breathe of fresh air for a tired genre... They just came out of nowhere and blew me away... Glad nobody else really knows about this band... Makes them apart of you...
on May 27, 2013
If you get a chance, check out the previous project of the vocalist by Oblige. I'm pretty sure it's the same vocalist. Regardless,
this album is heavy and crushing. I can't stop listening to it. Job well done.
on March 31, 2015
Cd case was cracked and the CD was sliding all over in the case. Other then that good shipping and the CD worked fine it wasn't scratched.
on April 7, 2015
Would like for the case to be in good condition and not in pieces inside flooting around and scratching the cd