Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

80%
20%

on February 28, 2013
These were purchased for me from my wish list. These ballet shoes are the epitome of lovely. Be forewarned unless you are a ballerina do not expect to be able to stand or walk in them right away. I use them for sitting and lying down fetish photography poses and they work fabulous. I'm slowly learning to walk in them as it requires lots of toe and ankle strength. I was given the advice of padding up the inside of the toes with cotton balls at first to help ease the discomfort... They are REAL toe shoes. The sizing was accurate and they come packaged in a nice box with individual shoe covers of which I would keep so that the leather doesn't get scratched up.
on December 29, 2014
As soon as i put one on i fell flat on my face! I watched you tube videos on " how to " walk in ballet boots. I have to buy toe padding and practice walking . Which is kind of neat , i wear 6 inch heels all the time i do ballet occasionally with really helped! I guess practice makes perfect!
on April 28, 2010
I had been wanting a pair of ballet heels, but was held back by the price that most sell for. I was excited but slightly wary when I saw these selling for half the price I normally see. I bought them anyway - and they are great! A fantastic comfortable fit; at first I was worried there was too much room in the heel, but I've realized it's perfect because I can comfortably fit my foot inside and still have room in the toe for some kind of padding to reduce pressure and make them more comfortable. Definitely be careful with your pair as the shiny patent will scuff easily! Make sure to keep them wrapped in the cloth bags they come in when they are not in use, and have fun!
on July 30, 2007
High quality shoes. Shoes are sized a little big. Consider ordering a size smaller. Shipped very quickly.
on June 12, 2014
I bought these women's shoes expecting them to come in a women's size... They DO NOT. They are in MEN'S sizes. So the shoes I got are huge and hang off me and look terrible even in pictures... I can't do anything with them. Huge waste of money.