Serious Sam 2 [Download]
Note: Currently, this item is available only to customers located in the United States.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
The iconic Serious Sam brings his trademark relentless intensity to this bigger, bolder, more colorful sequel to the classic Serious Sam: First and Second Encounters! Tasked with rescuing the universe one bullet at a time against overwhelming hordes of time traveling enemies, Serious Sam must battle through thick jungles, murky swamps, frozen tundra, and futuristic cities to bring down Mental and his vile armies. Serious Sam 2 is a shot of adrenaline to the hearts of first-person shooter fans across the world. This is serious!
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of bizarre enemies pursuing Sam from every angle and around every corner.
- Fearsome Enemy Creatures – Take up arms against 45 outrageous enemies and 7 intimidating bosses from bomb-toting clowns and windup rhinos to zombie stockbrokers and the iconic beheaded kamikazes!
- Spectacular Environments – Battle across more than 40 beautiful, expansive levels spread out over 7 unique environments and gain the support of the quirky native tribes.
- Destructive Weapons – Unleash Sam’s classic arsenal with the shotgun, minigun, rocket launcher, and cannon or square off with new guns like the Klodovik. Also, for the first time ever, use the alternative fire button to lob a grenade into an oncoming crowd of monsters and what the bad guys go boom!
- Powerful Turrets and Crazy Vehicles – Use powerful turrets to wipe out the relentless hordes of enemies and engage in heart-thumping action atop wild, mountable animals and intense, death-dealing vehicles.
- Helpful Native NPCs – Meet different races inhabiting environments and even fight side by side against enemies, to experience an additional bit of cooperative play feeling within the single player campaign.
- Co-Op and Deathmatch Chaos – Go to war against Mental’s horde with up to 16 players online and annihilate everything that moves across 45 levels of mayhem or drop the gauntlet and face off in brutal Deathmatch.
A Steam account is required for game installation and activation.
Platform: PC Download | Edition: Standard
Top Customer Reviews
-it's got more enemies and more variety than any other Serious Sam game.
-lots of cool weapons that unfortunately never made it into BFE.
-the cinematics and voice acting are long and terrible, doesn't quite fit the same mood as TSE and BFE.
-vehicles are very overpowered.
-bosses are usually never killed with your guns but instead with vehicles or other environmental one-time-only equipment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The amazon installer didn't work, save yourself the time and just get it on steam.Published 15 days ago by Ian G. Sanderson
it don't even work..... After I download it and try to install,it always say scripe fail to installPublished 11 months ago by Theresa
you know , I always like shopping on amazon.com, it's price is very economic and shipping fast, the product is warranty and good quality, but first try purchase download game, it... Read morePublished on April 8, 2013 by james120062
This is the game you play when you just want to scream at a monitor like that black guy in Predator as you dump copious amounts of bullets into anything you see. Read morePublished on March 4, 2013 by Grumblebees