5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious game
Published 24 months ago by Lika Laruku

3.0 out of 5 stars Different
This game is different from the others Serious Sam. It feel consolised and childish. Its still Serious Sam though. In my setup(Core i7 3770 + ATI 6850 + 8GB RAM + Win7x64) I have graphical corruption with grass, Im not the only one and there is no solution yet.
Published on July 12, 2012 by mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious game, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Serious Sam 2 [Download] (Software Download)
This is the only other fps game I've played besides Goldeneye 64 & American Mcgee's Alice that I like. I love the silly enemies, amusing cutscenes, strange weapons, & the cartoon style ages very gracefully. My only regret is that the other Serious Sam games aren't more like this one. I also have to disagree with another reviewer on the voice acting; that's part of the humor.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Game!, May 8, 2014
Gary Crutcher (Bangkok, Thailand) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Serious Sam 2 [Download] (Software Download)
This a great game. The whole Serious Sam game series is fun to play. I highly recommend the series to anyone who likes FPS games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, December 25, 2013
This review is from: Serious Sam 2 [Download] (Software Download)
A little different from the other games in the series, but the variety in levels(fantasy world, to city world, lava etc) makes up for it, as does the excellent musical score. Get a friend or 16 to play with and its a blast!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as TSE but still worth it., December 15, 2012
This review is from: Serious Sam 2 [Download] (Software Download)
Pros:
-it's got more enemies and more variety than any other Serious Sam game.
-lots of cool weapons that unfortunately never made it into BFE.
-decent soundtrack.

Cons:
-the cinematics and voice acting are long and terrible, doesn't quite fit the same mood as TSE and BFE.
-vehicles are very overpowered.
-bosses are usually never killed with your guns but instead with vehicles or other environmental one-time-only equipment.

5.0 out of 5 stars oh god there's so much crap coming towards me, March 4, 2013
Grumblebees (Tromaville, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Serious Sam 2 [Download] (Software Download)
This is the game you play when you just want to scream at a monitor like that black guy in Predator as you dump copious amounts of bullets into anything you see. They should've named this game, "S***'s Serious Sam II." You will eternally be shooting at things running towards you from a distance. Sometimes an enemy has a gun and you're like, wtf do you have a gun for, why aren't you rushing me. Then you blow 'em up with a grenade launcher like Charles Bronson did to that old guy in Death Wish 4. Have you seen that yet? No? .....oh. Me neither.

3.0 out of 5 stars Different, July 12, 2012

2.0 out of 5 stars the download game disappoint me, April 8, 2013
This review is from: Serious Sam 2 [Download] (Software Download)
you know , I always like shopping on amazon.com, it's price is very economic and shipping fast, the product is warranty and good quality, but first try purchase download game, it gave me horrible experience, because after I download it, it is not working, but I still have to thank you amazon, they give me refund(usually download game is unrefundable), but finally I still can't play that game even I got my money back, so next time I will still going to shop for shipping , it is more liablity.

Serious Sam 2 [Download]