To buy, select Size
Choose from options to the left
Add to Cart

Image Unavailable

Image not available for
Color:
  • Devon-Aire Women's Classic Cotton Breech, White, 28 Regular
  • Sorry, this item is not available in
  • Image not available
  • To view this video download Flash Player
      

Devon-Aire Women's Classic Cotton Breech


Price: $32.16 - $67.00
Select Sizing info
White
  • Cotton-spandex 4 way stretch fabric
  • Classic Fit design
  • Contoured design eliminates bagging in the legs and seat
  • Microsuede knee patches
  • Plush elastic woven waistband


Product Description

Our Cotton Classic Show Breech has been a best seller for years. Cotton-Spandex 4 way stretch medium weight breech. Perfect for year round use. Classic Fit sits at about the navel for a classy, traditional show look. Form flattering design. Plush elastic woven waistband. Contoured design eliminates bagging in the legs and seat. Adjustable velcro ankle closures. Heavy duty YKK brass front zipper and snap. No inside leg seam provides a comfortable fit with boots free of chaffing or rubbing. Reinforced belt loops allow for a classic show look. Reinforced micro fiber suede knee patches. Machine washable. Ladies 24-34 Reg. & Long.

Product Details

  • Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
  • Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
  • Origin: Imported
  • ASIN: B00G66FM6O
  • Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars  See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
  • Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #252,287 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
  •  Would you like to give feedback on images?.


Customer Questions & Answers

Customer Reviews

4.7 out of 5 stars
5 star
2
4 star
1
3 star
0
2 star
0
1 star
0
See all 3 customer reviews
Share your thoughts with other customers

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

By B. Betts on June 23, 2014
Color Name: BlackSize Name: 26 Long Verified Purchase
I bought these for my daughter to wear under her western chaps, they are her favorite breeches and wants a lighter color to wear for English! they are made nicely and very comfy, get some for your riders!!
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
By Moving On on August 30, 2014
Color Name: BeigeSize Name: 32 Regular Verified Purchase
Most comfy breeches ever! The 95% cotton breathes like a dream, the other 5% makes them plenty stretchy. These seemed very roomy and I'll order a smaller size next time.
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
By Anna on July 28, 2014
Verified Purchase
Great breeches ! But I can kind of see my underwear through .
Anyway, they are awesome! The size is perfect;)
Comment Was this review helpful to you? Yes No Sending feedback...
Thank you for your feedback. If this review is inappropriate, please let us know.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again

Customer Images

Search