Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Fifth Harmony Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

• Customer Reviews

on December 31, 2012
I bought 3 for myself and gifted another. I like the fit - I'm a little overweight at 5'3 and the large fits fine. Have had these for a year of washings/dryings, and they hold up very well with little shrinkage. Good price. Also, the red, is more of a strawberry red, very pretty.
on May 20, 2012
The sweater arrived very quickly and was well pachaged. It is true to size- I purchased size large and wear a 14-16 top. The buttons were a little hard to manage. They seem a bit large for the button holes. The sweater feels and looks like it is of excellent quality. I'm going to purchase another one in another color!
on September 17, 2010
I ordered this sweater for my daughter for school and it was perfect. She goes to Catholic school and the sweaters they sell at the uniform store are horrible. They ball up and shred at the bottom. I highly recommend this sweater!
on April 5, 2011
The sweater is lovely, I've laundered it twice and it looks brand new.
It's light enough to be worn as blouse.
It was delivered when promised. I'm very satisfied.
on January 27, 2013
I was expecting to receive a thicker, more heavy weight sweater. For a lightweight sweater, the spandex is just enough to stretch and is comfortable to wear. I wanted something that had mostly cotton instead of synthetic material so it would "breathe" and not be too hot while wearing. I got this sweater for work and it is ideal for my needs, but wish it had pockets. This sweater is not for cold weather.
on June 29, 2012
I purchased the white color for summer and it came in very handy. I love how washable the sweater is, but does give a little after wearing it a few times. During travel it was easy to fold up and place in my purse. Great for walking into a cold building after being out in the summer heat. The buttons are a bit of a pain, but overall I like the style and cut of this sweater. Best of all....it didn't wrinkle much when placed in a travel bag.
on February 1, 2012
I ordered this cardigan because it's always cold in my office. I have now worn it a couple of times and couldn't be happier. It's true to size and very comfy!
on May 13, 2013
This sweater is very lightweight and the edges curl inward when not buttoned...and I never button my sweaters! All in all, I am not happy with this purchase. Not sure what will happen when I launder the sweater but I have a feeling that even if I block it, it won't retain its shape.
on February 1, 2012
I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. She wanted a lightweight sweater. This fit the bill and her! Very nice.
on November 27, 2012
This sweater is a beautiful aqua color which fits true-to-size and is easy to care for. Stains are easily removed (baby spit-up on my FIRST wearing!) when treated quickly and appropriately. I also ordered the Pink one.
In warm climates this is a sweater that can be worn for most of the year especially when one needs 'just a little something' for places which are just a bit too air-conditioned.