- Jewelry Buying Guides: Learn about the precious metals, gemstones, diamonds, and other materials found in Amazon’s fine jewelry—plus, find tips on jewelry care, gifting, and more that will help you shop with confidence. View the Jewelry Buying Guides.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Items that are handmade and use natural stones, may vary in size, shape and color
- Natural, hand-cut stones
- Made in United States
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Vibrant fuchsia hues gives any seasonal look a touch of feminine charm. This necklace by Devon Leigh features a classic style with natural flair and unique, oversized chain links.
Devon Leigh was founded in 2003 by Devon Leigh Sedlacek, an artist in the film industry who was born and raised in Los Angeles. With no formal design background, Devon made her first piece of jewelry for herself on a whim and was hooked. When people started complimenting and purchasing her designs, she made the move to become a full-time designer and business owner. Devon Leigh creates pieces that are more than just accessories--they're portable modes of expression.
Characterized by the use of natural-look materials, Devon Leigh jewelry is made with timeless, confident women in mind. The organically-shaped stones and textured metals combine for pieces that are bold without being showy or gaudy. She skillfully matches colors in a way that makes them almost glow, with each piece perfectly balanced for a composed, chic look. Made for the stylish, poised woman, a carefully placed piece by Devon Leigh jewelry is sure to make any outfit.
- Product Dimensions: 4.7 x 3.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces
- ASIN: B0089LLN6W
- Item model number: ADLQ36
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 16, 2012
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Devon Leigh|
|Metal stamp||14K GF on clasp|
Top Customer Reviews
The metal is never named - that means it is not precious metal like gold or silver, or even named non-precious metals like brass,copper or steel. It is who knows what - it will probably irritate your skin and possibly turn it green.
Hydro-quartz is a fancy name for quartz grown quickly under high temperature. It is not a natural stone; it is man-made quartz. I can buy this for under $5.
Now knowing all this, do you really think this is worth $340? I'll give you a clue - NO!
Save your money, and if you want to shop for a gift online, I have a suggestion. Give some of the small custom Jewelers on line a try. Just carefully read the items description (and material list if available) and if you are still confused, ask the jeweler. If you don't get an answer - try another on-line independant (and usually 1 person) jewelry shop.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The chain is ok but the pendant is cheap. "Hydro Quartz"? Ha! Whatever that means....we must be brain washed when we decide to buy this junk. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Sherri E.
Lovely pendant, clear and beautiful color, and a pretty chainPublished 16 months ago by Lavonne H. Hayden