5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lotion
I've tried a lot of different lotions over the years and have not really stuck with any one lotion. Last year my favorite was Swedish Beauty's Take Olive Me- but that one was really thick and made you feel pretty sticky and was heavy on your skin, despite giving good color and having a nice scent.

Bronze Beats was a much smoother and lighter application- that...
Published on February 13, 2012 by emrgm4

this stuff is terrible. it has wayyyy too much self tanner in it, it is basically like putting foundation all over your entire body. also stains hands and fingers brown when you put it on.
Published 7 months ago by meredith cordoza

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Lotion, February 13, 2012
This review is from: Devoted Creations – Pauly D Bronze Beats (Health and Beauty)

Bronze Beats was a much smoother and lighter application- that already made it a better choice over the former. The scent is listed as Coconut Nights- and I really like it. It's not a heavy coconut smell, it's very light with that tropical coconut hint, with a somewhat deeper nutty/chocolate scent- it's not overpowering and it would work for guys or girls- definitely a more neutral scent. Also, since this is a bronzing lotion it's a brown color and as soon as you put it on it gives your skin a nice little glow- it's a natural looking bronzer, not orange at all. I start out very pale but can get fairly dark, but have a problem with some lotions making me look orange. This one gave me a good bronze color. You will definitely need to leave it on to get the full effects of the bronzers- I tan in the evening and leave it on overnight. I was also surprised that even wearing white pajama pants- none of it rubbed off during the night- really seemed to stay on the skin. I think it's because it's not too heavy and absorbs into the skin quickly. I also didn't notice that much ATO. I've never found a lotion that completely covers up ATO, but this one does really well with the fragrance holding up.

Overall, I am happy with this lotion. I would definitely recommend it for a nice bronzing lotion for those looking to build a nice base tan.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great lotion., April 2, 2012
This lotion made me dark in just a few sessions. I was as white as casper now i look like just like a guido should!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good tan, June 15, 2013
Hot this for my husband cause he didn't want to be using my jwoww. He didn't really hold the tan very well. (He's a white white boy) BUT I used it and its just as great as jwoww :) I hold tans like a boss! Lol

5.0 out of 5 stars best bronzer i've used, June 3, 2013
this tanning lotion is amazing. i got great results. perfect bronze color. i would recommend to anyone who tans in tanning beds

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy this s*** unless you like wearing makeup on your body., November 15, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Price for Great Product, July 4, 2013
Beats those tan shop prices anytime. Don't waste money with them when you can get it here for a way cheaper price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Lotion!, June 8, 2013
I love this lotion! It smells great, moisturizes my skin and gives me a natural looking tan while I tan that lasts..just wash your hands after each use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Thank You!, June 2, 2013
I'm rather picky when it comes to any sort of body products, especially tanning products but when I saw that this had silk formula I was so tempted to try it, so after a week of reviews and ratings on this product and even asking my friends who own tanning beds about the product, but long story short, I ordered the product and absolutely love this product and my skin loved it too. The smell, the smoothness you get, the sexy shimmer, and the color. The service was equally impressive as well, arrived only a few days after I placed my order!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, June 1, 2013
This tanning lotion went on smooth and made my skin feel soft after tanning. However it doesn't smell the best, but doesn't stink by any means. That's the only thing I could find wrong with this product. I would recommend this to anyone.

1.0 out of 5 stars i will never buy this again didnt work for me u scammmmm, June 1, 2013
this tanning lostion sucked ill never buy it again didnt like the results had no results dont recommed to buy

Devoted Creations – Pauly D Bronze Beats