Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing May4th

67%
33%
Format: Audio CD|Change

on July 25, 2005
Tata Young has, yet again, scored with her single Dhoom Dhoom. The song has an ethnic, Indian sound to it, and never gets old. This is great for fans of Tata who loved her debut "I Believe" and want more.

1. Dhoom Dhoom - This song is instantly catchy. The vocals are great. It should've been on her album. (Oh and it's in English) 10/10

2. Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy (Japanese Version) - Adds a twist to the fabulous song that made me love Tata. 10/10

3. I Think of You (Japanese Version) - This is Tata's ballad. It's beautiful in both English and Japanese. 9/10

4. I Believe (Japanese Version) - Yet again, the Japanese lyrics add a nice twist. On all of them she sings the chorus in English, and the rest in Japanese. 10/10

5. I Need the Both of You - I never listen to this song, because there isn't an English version, so I'm not used to it. Based on the tune, (since I can't understand it) it sounds nice enough. 8/10

If you're a Tata fan, or you just want to branch out in your musical taste, buy this CD, you won't be sorry.
review image
on August 28, 2005
She made this song for an Indian movie, which is called... yes, "Dhoom". She is also out with a new album "Dangerous Tata", which is mainly in Thai, but some lyrics contain English. I remember watching this girl on "Red Bike Story" with Mos Patiparn... a very good Thai male artist.
on August 29, 2005
This is an english remake of "Dhoom Machale," but it is done so well that I think it's better than the original Indian!