on July 25, 2005
Tata Young has, yet again, scored with her single Dhoom Dhoom. The song has an ethnic, Indian sound to it, and never gets old. This is great for fans of Tata who loved her debut "I Believe" and want more.
1. Dhoom Dhoom - This song is instantly catchy. The vocals are great. It should've been on her album. (Oh and it's in English) 10/10
2. Sexy, Naughty, Bitchy (Japanese Version) - Adds a twist to the fabulous song that made me love Tata. 10/10
3. I Think of You (Japanese Version) - This is Tata's ballad. It's beautiful in both English and Japanese. 9/10
4. I Believe (Japanese Version) - Yet again, the Japanese lyrics add a nice twist. On all of them she sings the chorus in English, and the rest in Japanese. 10/10
5. I Need the Both of You - I never listen to this song, because there isn't an English version, so I'm not used to it. Based on the tune, (since I can't understand it) it sounds nice enough. 8/10
If you're a Tata fan, or you just want to branch out in your musical taste, buy this CD, you won't be sorry.
on August 28, 2005
She made this song for an Indian movie, which is called... yes, "Dhoom". She is also out with a new album "Dangerous Tata", which is mainly in Thai, but some lyrics contain English. I remember watching this girl on "Red Bike Story" with Mos Patiparn... a very good Thai male artist.