5.0 out of 5 stars Eronomic Posture Chair
Now - This chair doesn't have a lot of levers to allow you to get yourself into a position of poor posture. It goes up or down and that's it. The curve in the back is perfect and extremely comfortable for the average height person. I went to several stores and sat in at least 50 chairs. Price was no object, my only criteria was posture and comfort. I am 60 and after years...
Published on November 25, 2011 by ExactingConsumer

3.0 out of 5 stars Not great, not horrible, not white
I was looking for a white office chair. This chair was advertised as 'eggshell' white. It is not, unless you are buying brown eggs. The color is a true beige. Now for the quality....I paid a little over $100 for this chair with shipping included. It looks nice and sits nice. The arms were a horror to install.....don't tighten anything until the entire chair is...
Published 17 months ago by CarolAC173

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Chair!, September 16, 2013
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
I love the look and feel of this chair. The only problem I have is that it is too tall to fit under my desk.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive and comfortable office chair., August 27, 2013
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
I think this chair has met all of my expectations. It is a very comfortable and good looking office chair

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, August 18, 2013
Infrequent Commentator (New Orleans, LA, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
It was not difficult to put together. All parts fit well. The chair works really well and it looks good too. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and comfortable, April 2, 2013
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
stylish chair was easy to put together and is very comfortable/durable. I've had it for several months and no issues at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, Comfortable Chair, February 11, 2013
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
This chair has the look and feel of a much more expensive model. It was easy to put together. It is exactly what I wanted! I am very pleased with how comfortable it is too. Nothing I would change about it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Was the perfect chair for what I needed, January 10, 2013
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
Got this as a gift for my BF for Christmas. I was looking for a chair that he could sit in for hours because he has a bad back and I needed it to be white or close to that the match my chair in our office. This fit the bill. I asked him what he would rate it and he said give it 4 stars.

Have to say the first one that showed up was defective. When we put it together the back of the chair was sloped on about a 30 degree angle to one side. We contacted the seller, (Office Max) and they were great about the return. Fast response and I had an actual person to contact. I noticed the price of the chair had gone up since I ordered it on Amazon so I was able to return the chair to their local store and pick up a replacement.

4.0 out of 5 stars Classy chair, August 25, 2012
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
This chair is really nice. There is a bit of DIY needed to assemble it (but if I can do it anyone can!) One piece didn't screw in exactly but you don't notice it and the chair seems solid. I've been using it for three weeks and no problems yet. It really is a nice addition to my home office and comfy too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, comfy, June 7, 2012
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
This chair looks great in my mainly white and silver office. It's comfortable enough, could possibly use a bit more padding in the seat area, but I'm overall very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars White DiVoga Chair, March 19, 2012
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
Well so far so good. I really like the way it looks and hopefully I will get good use out of it. Shirley

5.0 out of 5 stars Best office chair ever!, December 25, 2012
Jennifer Gentry (Richmond, VA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: DiVOGA Managers Chair (Kitchen)
I am so pleased with this chair. It was super easy to assemble and is super comfy. The color is more cream than white and it goes so well in my office. The padded arms are a nice touch!

DiVOGA Managers Chair