5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, great price
Published on November 11, 2009 by Larry Flippen

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't Notice Hand Wash
It's mostly my fault for not noticing the care instructions before I ordered them. Hand wash, hang to dry. Perhaps I'm not worldly enough or something but I didn't even think to look for care instructions. In this day and age who makes socks anymore that can't go in a wash machine? I don't know about you but my life is not going to become about socks soaking in the...
Published 22 months ago by Steve Hoyt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great socks, great price, November 11, 2009
I have made sveral purchases of the Diabetic Care Socks. They are the only socks I now wear. I have given pairs to other family and friends and they now endorse them. My son, a Type-1 Diabetic, has requested them as his main Christmas present, which I have happily obliged. I can supply him with a dozen for the price of four popular brand socks that do not have the specific features provided by these socks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Quarter Socks, May 6, 2012
My husband is not diabetic but has sensitive feet. We had searched for a soft, well cushioned sock for some time. Nothing was available in local retail stores. This sock is now his favorite -- worn alone it is high enough to protect from the collar of the shoe, worn over support stockings it is excellent for cushioning or added warmth. We will certainly be return customers

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable socks, November 26, 2012
Pinger (Detroit, MI USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diabetic Care Quarter Socks (Sports Apparel)
I bought these for my mom who is diabetic and in her late 50s. She absolutely loves them. Says they are ultra comfortable, and they fit her perfectly (the medium size is actually really small). The price is also great. Compared to some of the other diabetic socks on Amazon, these were about half the cost. Also, it turns out if you buy more than one pair, the shipping is free. If you buy one pair, they will charge you $1.99. FYI.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, July 5, 2012
My husband is a diabetic. He loves these socks because they don't bind around his ankles. They wash well too! Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome, August 14, 2012
I have bought these socks before at a local podiatrity store and paid more for them. Since I loved how they feel on my feet I checked to see if Amazon carries them. Have 3 in each color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cushioned Comfort, March 20, 2013
I'm a nurse in a busy ward. I'm on my feet for 12 - 14 hours a day. These socks help cushion my feet and arent so tight as to interfere with good circulation. Have come back and bought several more pairs. I threw out all my other socks. Price is also reasonable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent, February 13, 2013
A good idea for taking care about dibetics feet. The Blue Navy is a nice color. soft cloths, easy washing

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy Socks for Mom, January 9, 2013
My Mom says these socks are the most comfortable she has ever put on her feet! She has rheumatoid arthritis in her feet, so comfort is very, very important to both of us!

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and well made!, January 30, 2013
Debbie (Douglasville, GA, United States) - See all my reviews
I purchased these for my dad who is Diabetic. He said these are very comfortable and do not squeeze around his ankles like ordinary socks tend to do. They are also a very good quality for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for my dad with diabetes, August 13, 2013
He wears them all the time and they have relieved a lot of the pressure in his swollen ankles that regular socks used to cause.

Diabetic Care Quarter Socks