3,634 Reviews
 (1,854)

4,029 of 4,549 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars At last, my victory over "good" is complete!
For the last 15 years, as I served as the constant whipping post for thousands...nay, MILLIONS of pathetic worms who have plundered my depths and banished me and my brothers to the soulstones time and time again! NO LONGER! On May 15 in the year of the Panda, 2012, my plan to claim victory over the Nine Hells and the High Heavens has come to fruition! Behold, the...
Published on July 10, 2012 by Diablo

2,801 of 3,115 people found the following review helpful
1.0 out of 5 stars Diablo III - easily top in the Hall of Shame
I have been hesitant to write this review for a long while, but after playing 3 out of 5 classes to 60 and 2 above 40 - I don't know how many times I have walked through the storyline and gone through enough classes to figure out the game at this point to make a fair judgement.

I did not want to believe it. I thought the online community was too quick to judge...
Published on June 20, 2012 by Herman Au

‹ Previous | 1303 304 305364 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars A great 3rd installment, April 24, 2013
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
If you liked the first Diablo classics. You will love D3. Not highly graphics intensive but still a lot of fun to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diablo 3, January 9, 2013
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
A bit too easy the normal difficulty... But Very entertaining, is not diablo 2 and diablo 1 but is a good game, you must be always online in battlenet.com

4.0 out of 5 stars Diablo III, January 2, 2013
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
I purchased this as a gift and the person I bought it for loves it! He plays it every day, sometimes all day! Great game!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but with little replay value, December 23, 2012
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
D3 was a fun play through the first time through, but after that, it turns into a gear grind. Now, gear runs can be fun if that's your thing, but it ends up being terribly repetitive. A more robust end game and social engine would work wonders if it could be implemented. Fun to play, and I don't regret buying it... It could just use something extra so that it doesn't end up turning into a gear gathering game.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
Love the game. Only draw back is that it is online only. But that is not the sellers problem. Look forward to many hours of playing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waited years for the release, November 11, 2012
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
And it was well worth the wait! This has become my favorite game of all time. I played Diablo 2 with my brother and nephew, having so much fun. When they saw I had 3 they made me show them all the new characters and graphics. I only wish I had more time to play.

4.0 out of 5 stars Diablo III PC Gaming, September 29, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
Diablo III is a very good game, But it didn't seem to last very long
like the older Diablo games. But all in all it is a great game to
play! Enjoy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Great sequel. 3 stars for the game -2 stars for bugs and DRM., May 16, 2012
Cim (Chicago, IL) - See all my reviews
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
Based off of the original Diablo and Diablo 2 this is a fine sequel which I have played for a bit.
From what I have discovered these are the pros and cons:

Pros
- nice graphics\animations and music.
- gameplay is very similar to the first two games which makes this a big plus.
- co-op and online play.
- item crafting.

Cons
- Lots of bugs on release day which mainly affects online play from what I have experienced.
- You must always be connected to the internet to play this game. Even single player. This is a form of DRM IMO.

If the two CONS do not bother you and know that bugs WILL be fixed then take the early dive and buy the game but only if your a fan of hack n slash and the first two games. It's very well done in that regard.

Once again, great sequel. 3 stars for the game -2 stars for bugs and DRM.

Could gain another star in my book once they fix the bugs. I will never give it a full 5 stars because of the DRM "must be online" requirement.

1.0 out of 5 stars major dissapointment with diablo 3, May 15, 2012
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
Simplified and major step down from previous games. Tiny Linear maps, bad writing and acting. Too many MMO mechanics that felt out of place like in boss fights. Also the graphics and backgrounds were blurry and messy, I felt eye strain looking at the screen. Bad use of fog effects too. Not to mention the graphics and some monsters were pulled right from WoW. This is not Diablo. The game hits hack and slash alright but many other games do it better. This game is a blight on the franchise that Spawned this type of game especially after a 12 year wait. I was rather bored playing, the world feels detached and wooden compared to d1 and d2s world that sucked you in. If this game had a different name then diablo it would be easier to swallow but it felt like they spit in the eye of the franchise with this. And the RMAH feels scammy. And that sickening DRM always online, cant play offline is a joke and insult.

Playing it it actually feels less fun the D2 that I was playing all week leading up to this.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, July 14, 2014
This review is from: Diablo III - PC/Mac (Computer Game)
No game code with product.

‹ Previous | 1303 304 305364 | Next ›

Diablo III - PC/Mac
Diablo III - PC/Mac by Blizzard Entertainment (Mac OS X Intel, Windows 7 / Vista / XP)
$39.99 $19.99