Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diablo III - PC/Mac
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Format: Computer Game|Change

on July 6, 2014
Excellent game, i really like it! I like all the diablo games!
on May 17, 2012
There were issues with the date if release. I would agree with most that it is frustrating but overall the game is fun and I do not regret ordering it. Blizzard had been very reachable and answers all questions from my experience. The graphics are very good and story line is also good. To each their own some will like it and some will not.
on June 18, 2012
I have played and beatin diablo and Diablo II and now have had Diablo III for about a month. From all the reviews of this game i was afraid that i was waisting my money. I find that not having skill trees and points while making the character less unique makes him more enjoyable because if i want to try diffrent things I can use that one character instead of building a completely new character. Also with this game you have to get your character into the fourth level of difficulty to open everything there is in the game. I have had little diffuculty with the entire online experience and enjoy playing in open games. the action house i have just started using but see where it can be benificial for basically trading game items without all the time and trust issues that where in diablo II. I find that you still mule but it is far easier with all your characters using the same stash you just end up filling up the inventory on each character.
on May 21, 2012
If you enjoyed Diablo 1 and Diablo 2, you'll enjoy D3. If you can run this on the highest setting with a big screen and good speakers, you'll just emerse yourself into the environment and go at it.

I don't have any disconnect issues or any issues at all, really. Not sure why anyone wouldn't give this game at least a 3+ star.
on May 16, 2012
Long time fan and patron of Blizzard. There last couple of years though has been somewhat of a dissapointment in terms of what I expected versus what was given. That being said I have so far very much enjoyed the new game and am trying to become accustomed to the new system.

The biggest con to this game from what I have read has been that you need to have the internet to use it. I understand Blizzards side, even if it is legitimate or not. Had there been zero warning about the necessity of the internet, I would have been greatly upset and distressed to say the least. But, as a sensible gamer, and frugal with money I like to commit some forms of research before making a purchase. If someone had looked about reviews by the "pros" who were able to do walk-throughs before release, and any information from Beta's, no doubt they would learn an internet connection is required. I know D2 was not this way, as are some games marketed out there that are hack and slash, but before you bomb a game with only 1 star, make sure you have a legitimate reason. Flaming on a game you didn't do research on (for instance not having the video card to run a game, and then screaming about it and thumbs downing it) is your own fault. To the average player though, or to a mass marke, I will agree this does hinder your overall base, and some people truly enjoy just playing the single player (example..Call of Duty and its ever continuing trend to slack on the single-player co-op aspect versus online play only but I digress).

Game-play so far. I've seen people talking about over-simplified or too simplistic I agree and disagree with the sentiment. It is very much structured for blizzard to maintain a great deal of control over skills specifically and the customization of those skills (rotations and such) is highly limited. The rune system is pretty cool and as you level each skill can have a small bevy of compliments based on your needs. I am a Demon Hunter for an example and right now my hungering arrow (first primary skill) I have a rune that allows the arrow a chance to pierce more enemies. As I level my next rune will allow me to change that rune if I so chose to do fire damage, but lose the added piercing target bonus. So initially I am pretty hamstrung by Blizzard in terms of customizing my character, but the runes will make characters unique, albeit not near as unique as previous games. I will note that although people seem to greatly miss D2 and it's talent point system. If you truly got far in that game, you were sinking 20 points in 3 or 4 true skills in each class, if you wanted the full potential. Yes you could customize, but your skill set was still pretty lopsided with what you had versus what you used. I will say outright that I do miss assigned my stat points, but I can live without that, as a messed up stat placement can be a crusher later-on and with no eraser I would rather play a different class. The game-play is very smooth, graphics are solid. I enjoy the new orb system (similar to dark-spore) for healing. At least speaking for Demon hunter I enjoy the already growing rotation of trap, run, arrow with my 3/4 skills I currently utilize. I will try to comment more as I get further. Storyline seems decent as well, and I love the new journal aspect. Added flare with lore for sure. I think I'm just rambling now.

I would recommend this to friends, if that's what this all points to. Will it change hack and slash games forever...no. Will it give me lots of fun through playing it through it's difficulties. You betcha. Can't ask for too much more out of a game than an enjoyable storyline and some quality game-play and graphics.
on May 15, 2012
can't play single player offline. what an unfortunate mistake that blizzard requires internet connection to play single player. i'm extremely disappointed.
on May 15, 2012
Step 1) Take years and years to release a game, waiting until it's "ready" .. whatever that means...
Step 2) Implement DRM where you have to login regardless of whether the player wants a single or multi-player game.
Step 3) Fail to properly load test authentication servers.
Step 4) Set arbitrary release date.
Step 5) Let everyone sit on their $60 purchases, unable to play.

Seems to be the Blizzard business model.
on May 18, 2012
No problem so far.I like it. I loved D1 and D2,and I am going to love this game,too.I already do.There is nothing more fun in a game than to kill wave after wave of zombies,skeletons,exploding mods who have little imps growing them.
I'm sorry for you guys who are so angry.
on October 2, 2013
Came in timely manner, and works like a charm! My local Wal-Mart has this for $60 and once I saw that amazon had it brand new for $15 less and that the seller was legit, I was dead set on getting it.Would buy from this seller again
on May 15, 2012
If you have played Diablo, Hellfire and/or Diablo II - you will be unable to stop playing Diablo III. I got in the first night and played until I started dozing off and had to quit or die. I actually had to get a second copy so my wife can play at the same time as I do.

Daiblo III was worth the wait!