Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diadora Team Bag (Purple, 25-Inch x 11-Inch x 11-Inch)
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

Color: Purple|Change

on March 9, 2012
I just got this bag two days ago, and already I love it. I purchased it to replace the bag I was using for martial arts practice and going to the gym. My old bag wasn't large enough to accommodate a change of clothes AND shoes, so the 25" width and shoe tunnel of this bag caught my eye.

There is plenty of room for everything. I had all of the following packed in, and there was room to spare: foam-dipped headgear and gloves, bag gloves, T-shirt & pants, tennis shoes, do bahk & belt, shin pads, water bottle, heart rate monitor, mouth guard, hair brush, and a few other small accessories.

The bag is laid out well; very large main compartment which has an oversized heavy-duty zipper, a small mesh pouch inside the main compartment, a shoe tunnel on the right side, and a side pocket on the left. The shoe tunnel extends, at it's maximum, about half way into the main compartment, but folds up for smaller shoes or when not in use. It isolates your shoes from everything else so you don't get dirt or mud on your clothes. It and the side pocket both have a ventilated mesh top and bungee zipper pulls.

The bag has handles that velcro together as well as a removable, padded shoulder strap. I saw a few reviewers say the shoulder strap was too long, even at its shortest setting, but it's just fine for me, and I'm only 5'2". The materials and construction seem sturdy, but I can't comment yet on how it holds up over time. I purchased the purple, and the color is bold and looks great.

This bag is perfect for any athlete who needs to carry gear and a change of shoes. It is a little large, but it fit standing up in the half-sized locker at my gym. I would highly recommend it!
review image review image review image review image review image review image
on August 7, 2010
The shoe pocket in this bag is key, it keeps any dirt/mud/grass separated from the rest of your stuff. The bag also has a convenient mesh pocket inside the main opening that is good for holding small things (sunscreen, nail clippers, keys, whatever).

One thing to be aware of is that the shoulder strap is pretty long, even when you pull it to the shortest setting it is tough to ride a bike with this bag since it hangs down below the seat (at least for me).

The bag is quite large, you can easily fit cleats, water, shorts, pants, a couple of jerseys, and some food. I use this bag for Ultimate Frisbee, and I can fit everything I need for a tournament in the bag with plenty of room to spare. Overall I am very happy with my purchase.
on January 24, 2008
This bag is very roomy and great to use. I had a few problems:
1. The shoe liner takes up one side and the clothes pocket takes up the other, so there's no room for quickly stashing a wallet or ID card where its easily accessible.
2. While the main compartment zipper is quite sturdy, the side pockets have a slightly flimsier zipper that might give out soon.

Overall: a very decent bag for the price.
on October 9, 2011
Minutes after I opened the packaging, one of the cord loops that attaches to the zipper fell off and I could not repair it. I decided to roll with it because that compartment had a second zipper with a cord. Two months later, that second zipper fell off, meaning I have to pinch the remaining nub of a zipper between my fingers and drag it open. And I'm past the return policy, so I'm stuck with a broken bag.

Otherwise, the bag is decent. The shoe pocket is nice. The pocket on the opposite side is nice for storing water bottles or sweaty socks. There is a small pocket inside for keys, but I wish it was on the outside, because every time I pack up my gear and head to the car, I forget that my keys are still in the bag and have to fish them out.
on December 27, 2012
Bag itself is good with respect to its size and compartments. Zipper pull on main bag is made of metal. Zipper pull on side panels are made of an elastic, and one of my elastic zipper pulls broke within 2 weeks of use. Without a pull for the zippers good luck with the functionality of opening the zippers on the sides of the bag. Why a zipper pull is made of an elastic type material that will eventually fail is beyond me. Returned bag without a problem, but I will not reorder. I recommend the manufacture spends another 50 cents per bag for metal zipper pulls as is used in the main compartment of the bag.
VINE VOICEon August 5, 2011
I needed a bag that I can take to the club and fit into a locker. I need to fit my tennis shoes a size 12, a towel for the pool, gym clothes and swim trunks and shower shoes. This bag fits into the locker and holds everything perfectly. There is an interior pouch that zips on the inside for my wallet, ring and watch. Size wise I could not ask for anything more.

The material is a well constructed plastic and seems to be well crafted. The zipper is larger than a typical zipper and thus easy to grab ahold of. The shoulder strap is lengthy and is just right for my size 6'4".

I had planned on buying an addidas bag but I did not like the color that was available at the mall. I remembered Diadora from my days of playing tennis and thought I would give it a try. It is $10 less than the addidas bag and seems to be better made.
on May 18, 2010
The Diadora Team Bag (Medium) is a well made gym bag and well thought out too: the pocket for the shoes is probably my favorite thing about it. There are other nice features that show the designers didn't just throw it together, for example, the stitching is well done and protected, the materials are strong, the zippers are extra strong (and even the zipper holders are unusually nice.) The main opening is a large flap rather than a simple straight opening, which gives you more access and places less stress on the zipper (and the surrounding cloth.) The color choices are good, and the bag is good looking. I suppose it could have had a few more pockets but its so much larger than "medium" that I haven't been able to fill it yet anyway. If I need another bag, I'll buy one of these.
on February 15, 2012
I initially liked this bag, but after 5 months or so of daily use, the top portion of the shoe tunnel started separating from the bag. Now the shoe tunnel isn't entirely isolated from the main compartment. The problem is a poor design of the shoulder strap attachment point. The thin tunnel material and stitching bears the entire weight of the bag when you use the strap, eventually leading to a failure of the stitching. They should have made the shoulder strap attachment point similar to that of the smaller straps so the weight of the bag is spread along the sides, not that just a 1 inch wide area.
on July 31, 2013
I got two of these bags in Forest and Maroon colors. I loved them since I got them till I started to stuff them up and realized that none of my Travel TSA or non TSA small locks would fit through the holes in the zippers. I was very disappointed as I have never had such a problem with any of the duffels I own. Then I just looked over all my bags and found that every other one had a fairly large hole in the zipper clip for the lock. Not these!!

Well I didn't want to return them as the quality is pretty decent so I took out my drip and enlarged the holes!! Now yea my locks do fit them but the new bags have worn looks on the zippers. Btw when I say zippers I mean the clasps/pullers (hehe) or whatever you call them. (The ones you pull to close a zip!! Gosh cant remember the word for them). Enlarging the hole with my simple drill wasn't much of a issue except for the little loss of paint on the clasps.

The other reason I took off 2 stars is that there is no front pocket which is usually standard for all duffels this size. I wonder why they didn't put it there but that pocket is very handy if its there for your cards, cell phone and other small items.

Pros:
Size as expected
Colors as shown
Decent quality
Great looks
Nice strong zips
Shoulder strap
Shoe pocket

Cons:
Zipper clasps holes not big enough for a standard travel lock.
No front large pocket
No inside pocket's
on May 23, 2015
I've owned a few but not that many gym bags. This is by far the best one. Really holds up well. The zippers are over sized and rugged. Two vended pouches are great. The size is perfect. This is a large gym bag, but not so large that it is difficult to carry. I can put three sets of shorts/tops/socks/underwear, deoderant, sponge, shampoo, conditioner, shoes, a basketball, and still have some room to spare. Highly recommended.