5.0 out of 5 stars I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK
Published on December 27, 2009 by Nancy

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor
Was looking forward to having this book for my Mom who does alot of Sudoku puzzles and really loves the X factor part of this. Purchase a new one, but alot of the puzzles were already done and had words written all thru it. Very upset about.
Published on December 12, 2012 by Jack Deremer

5.0 out of 5 stars I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS BOOK, December 27, 2009
Nancy (Holyoke, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diagonal Sudoku: 200 Puzzles With An X (Paperback)
Usually the "easy" Sudoku puzzles are too easy, and boring; but the "easy" puzzles in this book still make you think. It begins with the "easy" puzzles and gets more difficult as you go on. There are 5 levels of difficulty. I especially like Sudokus with the "X," and each puzzle in this book has the "X." Have been having trouble putting the book down, they are all so good!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love diagonals, January 30, 2009
This review is from: Diagonal Sudoku: 200 Puzzles With An X (Paperback)
Diagonals adds another dimension and makes it more interesting to play. I find in the standard format, sometimes I reach a point where I have to guess and that is no fun. This book gives you 5 different levels of difficulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent puzzles, December 8, 2013
This review is from: Diagonal Sudoku: 200 Puzzles With An X (Paperback)
Hubby likes this book. This is his second identical book, but is just as good the second time around. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars I second the motion: DJAPE is the best, July 8, 2013
Carol Mello (San Jose,CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diagonal Sudoku (Kindle Edition)
I have tried all of the different versions of sudoku games for kindle by different publishers. One shall remain nameless and the rest are pretty good but I like those by DJAPE the most because their puzzles give me the best mental workout.

Previously I has tried diagonal sudokus in puzzle magazines purchased at drugstores and airport stores. I always found those other diagonal puzzles to be ridiculously easy. The DJAPE diagonals become progressively more difficult even at the easiest level. I am now working my way through the "brain" level and somedays I really doubt if I shall be able to conquer them all let alone any at the most difficult level of all.

Some tips that work in standard sudoku have to be thrown out the window in DJAPE diagonals. DJAPE gives one tip at the end of their instructions that applies to diagonals and w/o it some puzzles would be unsolvable...so watch out for how the rules of sudoku get shaken up in the best diagonal sudokus I have ever seen.

5.0 out of 5 stars typical DJAPE game, April 18, 2013
Tamash  (Alliance, NE) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Diagonal Sudoku (Kindle Edition)
Many of my favorite tablet games are made by DJAPE. In general, I've found them to be far less glitchy, with far smoother, intuitive interfaces than others. If you really like diagonal sudoku, I recommend this game - it plays well and there are enough to keep you occupied for a good while anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diagonal Sudoku, April 18, 2013
This review is from: Diagonal Sudoku: 200 Puzzles With An X (Paperback)
I love diagonal Sudoku. These puzzles have different ability levels for days that you want to feel challenged and days that you just want some puzzles to do.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor, December 12, 2012

Diagonal Sudoku: 200 Puzzles With An X
Diagonal Sudoku: 200 Puzzles With An X by Djape (Paperback - December 2, 2008)
$9.99 $9.08