Dial AA Battery Storage Box
|Price:||$6.16 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Handy AA battery storage box
- Stores up to twelve AA batteries at once
- High impact plastic construction
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Item Package Quantity: 1 | Size: 1 Pack
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
Though it's not advertised to, it can hold a 9v battery or two vertically next to AAs as well. That's actually the main reason I bought another, I needed more AA storage, but also needed a way to store some 9v's for an upcoming trip.
Pro: 1) Inexpensive,
2) neat looking,
3) Holds 12 batteries.
4) Plastic divider to separate uncharged batteries with charges batteries. It can be put in 5 different places.
1)The hinge looks like it has been opened and closed many times before I received the product. There was discoloration on it as if it had been overstretched.
2)The latch doesn't hook/unhook easily either. It gets caught because on the sides.
3) The batteries are somewhat loose inside the box. They stay in the area they are meant to be in, but they wobble back and forth quite a bit.
4) The picture shows a clear box with nothing on it. I received the same box with a giant blue sticker on top telling me what it is and what it does. It left a sticky residue when removed and underneath was a recycle symbol. I was under the impression this was a clear box with no markings.
5) Some plastic burrs on the inside by the hinge.
6) edges are rough and beat up.
7) The edges are not 90degree angles. The angles are sharp and the sides have an inward curve.
8) Surfaces are smooth but with some bumps and ripple patterns in the plastic.
Weird thing: If you catch it in the right light you can see reflective rainbow colors on it.
Overall: Pros outweigh the cons. It is a very functional product so far (few days in, opened/closed it about a dozen times and dropped it on a carpet once). I am keeping mine. I am using it for rechargeable batteries.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This battery box serves its purpose, but it's nothing overly exceptional. I keep all my batteries in a small plastic storage box anyway, but I was getting annoyed with having to... Read morePublished 4 days ago by GatorDO17
I bought several of these boxes for AAA and AA. They are just the right size to store extra batteries in. Read morePublished 17 days ago by Otac
These are great quality, mine have been in use for over a year now no problems.Published 21 days ago by Lamar
Works great! I bought this to help wrangle the loose batteries in my "junk drawer".Published 27 days ago by Amazon Customer
This was worth the $5 I paid for one two years ago, wanted another one now, but it's $11! No way is worth that! Not buying again until the price is $6 or less. Read morePublished 28 days ago by Amazon Customer