4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine.
Honestly, I feel the 1 star AND the 5 star reviews are generally all correct.

Published on July 12, 2012 by Matthew Arrington

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame
worth about 22 cents. Cheap thin plastic. Just not worth the money. The hanging loop looks like it will break off soon.
Published on June 21, 2012 by K. Norman

4.0 out of 5 stars It's fine., July 12, 2012
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
Honestly, I feel the 1 star AND the 5 star reviews are generally all correct.

This item is cheap, and it's slightly disappointing. It won't hold up to daily use. As a caddy that you'd open and close every day and toss in your bag for weeks of travel, it's a poor choice. You aren't getting five bucks worth of materials and workmanship here. In fact, you can pick one of these up in a the local container store right by the checkout counter.

In my case, I like keeping my low-self-discharge rechargeables in the fridge. I like them to be in a plastic container that keeps them tightly packed, properly oriented, and fairly safe from drips and grounding. There, they'll sit for several weeks at a time, hopefully undisturbed. IMO, this item is a fine choice for that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Why would "I" purchase this item-- => i.e., was such an expenditure "really" all that necessary?, February 7, 2013
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
Let's face it,when you purchase batteries today,they already come in packaging that can also serve as their storage container;however,I try to purchase batteries in larger quantities when they go on sale.Having that partially filled packaging can sure take up space.Even so,that situation would not have motivated me to buy this item.Lately,I've purchased Duracell brand rechargeable AA and AAA batteries along with their charger unit.I had so many AA and AAA "regular" batteries around that I needed a way to distinguish between those batteries that were the far more expensive rechargeable ones.These AA and AAA battery storage boxes seemed to fit my needs.Yes...these battery storage boxes are very tiny/small,but they are perfectly designed to each hold a dozen (12!) of either size that they were designed for.One might say that they are a little pricey as far as small plastic storage containers go,but each size container is a relatively thick grade plastic and their hinges are also thick and strong which should ensure long product life.I will offer the following:if you order other larger items in the same order and these are shipped together with the larger items,"before" you discard the shipping box => look for your containers amidst the packaging material--I almost threw my two small battery storage boxes out.I'm glad that I did not!

1.0 out of 5 stars Lame, June 21, 2012
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to, for a very good price., April 28, 2011
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
This little box protects your batteries and has a little movable divider so you never have loose battery causing each other issues. Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars small and useful battery box, February 11, 2012
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
This small box is wonderful and very useful. I think it will last longer than the others.
Some battery box I bought before is fragile and became broken soon.
I would recommend this box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, February 18, 2013
Amazon Customer (Hamilton, OH United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
I was surprised by this battery case. I expected very little for the price, but it is a solid build and works great for carrying batteries for travel or keeping them organized in my camera bag. They also solve the problem of safe transport given the TSA and FAA rules around batteries on air travel these days. Highly recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good item, July 11, 2014
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
Great item, but too small. That's why I gave it a rating of 4 instead of 5. If you take advantage of the many deals that sell more than 12 batteries at a time, you'll have to get more than one of these. That being said, it does a great job of keeping your batteries organized and is small enough to store more than one of these in your "junk" drawer.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Storage, January 11, 2013
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
Very nice storage box, but the plastice seems a bit cheap. I haven't had any problems yet, but could foresee them in the future.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid, January 8, 2013
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
The plastic seems durable, and love that we got this in order be able to store batteries for prepping. Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm so-o-o organized!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN) (Health and Beauty)
I just wanted something to keep the batteries in that was the right size and latched. This does both. Nothing fancy and it's probably overpriced, but it was exactly what I wanted.

Dial AAA Battery Storage Box (B327FN)
$4.69