Customer Discussions > Pokemon - Diamond Version forum

Dialga or Palkia?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 posts in this discussion
Initial post: May 26, 2007 3:09:47 PM PDT
Would you choose dialga or palkia in the new games?

i got both games but i started diamond first because dialga looks cooler.

In reply to an earlier post on May 29, 2007 1:18:36 AM PDT
Ms. S. Tahir says:
I think dialga looks cooler to but I've still got both.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 11, 2007 10:56:55 AM PST
Anna P. says:
Dialga is WAY better trust me.

In reply to an earlier post on Nov 14, 2007 6:03:11 PM PST
Noodleheart says:
OK. Here's something to clear all this up. Palkia and Dialga are both good. But everyone asks "Which is better?" I, however have the answer. Many say Dialga, but I say Palkia. No, I am not just saying this because I have Pearl. Because I have Diamond. Palkia is resistant to more types than Dialga, being two types that aren't sub-typed to each other. (A sub-type is something that is much simalar in weaknesses, moves, and resistances. Example: Ice and Water; Flying and Dragon; Steel and Rock.) Dragon and Steel, are sub-typed. Fire, normally being weak against Dragon, is now stronger to Dialga, because it has steel as a type, which is resistant to Fire. Roar of Time, Dialga's main move, is also weaker than Spacial Rend (Or whatever Palkia's move is called)

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 18, 2007 8:20:13 AM PST
L. Cords says:
ya i say Palkia just because Dialga looks cooler doesnt mean it's better. also to support my reason is because Palkia has resistances and just plain better stats
(more speed, rest of them are same) but i still go with Mewtwo lol

In reply to an earlier post on Feb 9, 2008 6:56:49 PM PST
D. Smail says:
I thought that Roar of Time was more powerful.
Even if it isn't I know that it is more accurate, which is very convenient when you only have 5 PP

Posted on Jun 29, 2009 7:19:52 PM PDT
if palkia uses spacial-rend dialga is in yellow.if dialga uses roar of time palkia faints.

Posted on Feb 20, 2010 7:50:28 AM PST
Keelman says:
The reason Palkia faints and Dialga doesn't is that Palkia is weak to dragon types and dragon only has regular effectiveness on Dialga. However, I still say Dialga's better. I owe my awesomeness to him. Besides, Palkia is this super-powerful legendary, and it is pink. Sad.

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 31, 2010 3:16:37 PM PST
J. Cherian says:
Dialga, was able to hurt Palkia when they fought in Pokemon The Rise Of Darkrai. BTW the movie, is excellent. Besides, Dialga is steel, and Palkia is water, so doesn't Dialga have the upper hand? Either one of them's pretty powerful, but Arceus can destroy them. To me, Dialga's better, who do you think?
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  9
Total posts:  9
Initial post:  May 26, 2007
Latest post:  Dec 31, 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Pokemon - Diamond Version
Pokemon - Diamond Version by Nintendo (Nintendo DS)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (399)