- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$31.73 ($0.88 / oz) & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix dry ingredients (except Almonds and powdered sugar).
3. Stir in sour cream, chocolate milk and vanilla. Blend until well incorporated and combined.
4. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners.
5. Fill each cup of the muffin pan 3/4 of the way full, filling all 12 cups.
6. Bake for 12 minutes and remove from the oven.
7. Sprinkle each muffin with slivered almonds (you may have to press them into the muffin tops gently), then return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until almonds get toasty and muffins are cooked entirely.
8. Remove from the oven. Allow to cool 5 minutes prior to removing the muffins from the pan. Once removed, sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar and serve.
Flavor: Slivered Almonds | Size: 6 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I've tried many different brands of sliced almonds not just for eating but for making the slices into ears on chocolate mice. Read morePublished 1 month ago by shamomma
I love almonds. These have very nice flavor, and are the right size to be used in Green Beans Almondine or as a topping on nut breads or cakes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Mother of 9
I bought this as a snack for my CAG as it's a healthy treat. Ducky love's them & I like that their slivered so it makes much less of a mess.Published 4 months ago by Mema