- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$21.99 ($0.61 / Ounce) + $5.99 shipping|
At Diamond of California, we have offered fresh, high quality and great tasting nuts for over 100 years since we were founded by a group of walnut growers in 1912. From whole or chopped to sliced or slivered, we offer a wide range of chop types and varieties of nuts—both in and out of their shells. This includes shelled and in-shell walnuts, pecans, almonds, black walnuts, macadamias, pine nuts, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, cashews and pistachios. Diamond Nuts are all unseasoned and ready for baking, cooking, snacking or even adding as a topping. We believe that adding nuts makes good food even better!
Toasting nuts adds extra flavor and crispness. For best results, we recommend toasting in the oven or on the stovetop. Nuts toasted in the microwave do not develop as much flavor or crunch. Toasting time depends on both the size and variety of the nut.
Oven Toasting: Spread nuts in a single layer on an ungreased baking pan. Place in a 350°F oven and bake 5 to 12 minutes or until nuts are golden brown; stir once or twice until toasty and fragrant. Remove from pan to cool. Nuts will continue to brown slightly after removed from oven.
Stove-Top Toasting: Place nuts in a heavy skillet over medium heat and stir or toss continuously until nuts turn a golden brown and smell toasty and fragrant, approximately 3 to 8 minutes.
Microwave Toasting: Spread nuts in a single layer in a glass pie plate. Microwave on HIGH 5 to 6 minutes (check frequently; microwave ovens vary), stirring every 2 minutes. Cool.
Flavor: Slivered Almonds | Size: 6 Ounce (Pack of 6)
Would you like to give feedback on images?
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix dry ingredients (except Almonds and powdered sugar).
3. Stir in sour cream, chocolate milk and vanilla. Blend until well incorporated and combined.
4. Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray or line with cupcake liners.
5. Fill each cup of the muffin pan 3/4 of the way full, filling all 12 cups.
6. Bake for 12 minutes and remove from the oven.
7. Sprinkle each muffin with slivered almonds (you may have to press them into the muffin tops gently), then return to the oven for an additional 5 minutes, or until almonds get toasty and muffins are cooked entirely.
8. Remove from the oven. Allow to cool 5 minutes prior to removing the muffins from the pan. Once removed, sprinkle with sifted powdered sugar and serve.
Great fresh and tasty nuts in a bag. Shipping was fast and since they are already slivered, I just have to pour them on any meal I feel an inclination to have slivered almonds... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Janet
I've tried many different brands of sliced almonds not just for eating but for making the slices into ears on chocolate mice. Read morePublished 7 months ago by shamomma