Automotive Holiday Deals Up to 50% Off Select Books Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts Under $50 Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Sweepstakes in Prime Music Shop Now HTL

on May 11, 2013
What alot of people forget is they are mainly selling the candles. You know, nice soy that takes FOREVER to burn so you get to enjoy them for longer than most candles. The rings are a fun surprise inside. I'm surprised on how many people posted being upset they didn't get the $5k ring. That's not the most important part of it. Yes it's fun to get a nice ring and even better when it's a perfect fit. But they don't guarantee perfect size. Think of it this way. They are like cracker jacks for adults. You get 2 awesome treats for the price of one. And IF your lucky. That ring you pull out might be of value. But if it isn't, no worries, cause you have a beautiful yummy candle that you get to enjoy for weeks!

I bought Sunwashed for my mother and she loved the scent. The ring she got out of it probably wasn't worth much, but it fit and it was pretty. Definitely not the first nor the last Diamond Candle I will buy.
1212 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 2, 2013
I used to be a consultant for a party-model home decor company, and they carried a line of soy candles, which I loved, for their subtle, clean scent. Not everyone likes a candle scent so strong that it curls the hairs in your nostrils. These candles are just as good as the candles I used to sell, and a better value: For the same money, you're getting almost twice as much wax/burning time. Now, for the ring. I'm burning my first candle now. I'm probably about four days away from being about to pull it out. Did I make my purchase expecting to win a $5000 ring? Absolutely not. I've never won the lottery, and I don't expect my luck to change now. And that's what this is--a lottery--you are playing the numbers. But YES, it is fun to glance in the jar every once in a while to see if your ring is starting to show, and YES, it's fun to see what everyone else is getting, and WORST CASE SCENARIO: My 9-year-old daughter gets a stocking stuffed with rings this Christmas that she can string on a ribbon around her neck and feel like a million bucks. My house smells great, and not like our wet German Shepherd. For $25, that's a lot of value to me.
on November 14, 2014
I just want people here to be aware that if you purchase one of these candles and there are any problems, be prepared for a world for of aggrevation from this company's lack of professionalism and customer service. After purchasing my Watermelon Wedge candle, I was so excited to start burning it to get the ring inside and to enter the reveal code to see if I'd won anything, like I saw all the people in the pictures here on Facebook. I lit the candle and sat down at my computer code in hand. I entered the code only to be met with a blank screen and nothing...for half an hour. I promptly emailed customer service (because there is NO other way to reach them), only to be told I'd now have to wait 24-48 hours for my code to be reset. Fine. All the while, my candle is burning away. After about 9 hours, I'd melted it down enough to where I should have been able to get to the ring....and no ring. Thinking maybe it'd fallen to the bottom, I continued to burn it. 4 days later, the candle now half empty, I finally got an email telling me that my code had been reset. So, anxious to see what I'd finally gotten, I once again entered the code, only to be told the code had already been used. Back to the email, where I told customer service for the 2nd time, that my code was not working. On the 6th day, with my candle now completely burned, I discovered no ring to be found. Another 4 days of waiting and I emailed customer service, where after requesting a refund, I was told that ultimately, all I had purchased was a candle. I was told that I would get my email and that if I didn't believe in diamond candles, I should just look at the happy people with their rings on facebook as proof that the codes do work. This evening, I received a third email with information that my coded had once again been reset....and guess what. I'm still being told that my code has already been used. So here it is, 2 weeks later, I have an empty candle jar, no ring, and no working reveal code, and to be honest, the candle doesn't really smell all that good. I'm posting here in the hopes that someone else doesn't get duped into buying a piece of crap $25 candle, and also so that maybe someone other then the negligent customer service agents might offer me an answer or solution other then to wait and look at pictures on Facebook. In the event this posting is removed, I will continue to report until I get a proper answer! DO NOT BUY THESE CANDLES!
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2014
I will to continue to post this review in the hopes of improving the company's customer service:

When I first heard about Diamond Candles via a popular blog and read all the glowing reviews, I was excited to buy one for myself. Unfortunately, my candle never arrived. When I contacted DC's customer service, I immediately received an email response asking if the candle could have perhaps fallen in to the hands of a neighbor or roommate. When I assured the customer service representative that I had not only checked these avenues, but the USPS and FedEx as well, it was immediate radio silence. I reached out an additional time and have yet to receive any response from Diamond Candles. I am so very disappointed - not just that I didn't receive my much anticipated candle, but in the lack of customer service. I can't imagine I will attempt to buy from this company again.
1919 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 13, 2012
Regardless of the ring inside, this is a nice soy candle. Burns nice. The smell isn't overpowering but fills the space nicely. I have paid the same price for candles from another brand that didn't have the extra perk of the ring. The ring in two of my candles so far have been $10 rings so I wouldn't buy these candles hoping for a nice ring. I'm pretty sure 99% of people get a fake ring but like I said, it's a little extra fun to a candle I would buy anyway.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 3, 2014
There was no ring at all in my candle. After going back and forth over email (because they don't have a customer service number) their solution was they will send another candle if i pay 8 dollars. $8 to get what i paid for in the first place!!! most horrible customer service around. I really don't want anyone else wasting their money
44 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 28, 2014
If I could give a no star review I would! Not only did my candle arrive broken but it took almost a week for it to come when I paid 3-5 day shipping. When I contacted customer service they told me they wouldn't fix it. There are several other company's that offer the same product except you get to pick the ring size. I will never order from them agin.
on January 9, 2014
This is one of the worst companies I've ever bought a product from! My mom ordered 2 candles - 1 for me and 1 for her for Xmas....1 of the candles that was supposed to be my xmas gift never came after she ordered it 3 weeks before xmas. We waited and waited and finally had to reach out to the company. They don't provide any phone number anywhere with easy access. Finally I found a # and it's only a voice mail. They only do email and take forever to get back to you and will not call you to resolve issues! They also took about 2 weeks to even reply to our email. They said the candle we ordered was out of stock (even though it was on the website in stock) and refunded the money and said for us to order a new candle all over again. We had a promo code the first time to make the candle cheaper and don't have another promo code to order again! There for to reorder would cost us more money! I told them this in an email and of course no response! If the candle we ordered was out of stock they should have just asked us to pick another scent and sent that one out. This company is too small and not professional. I sent multiple emails asking for a phone call to resolve this and they never called, only sent short unhelpful emails.
22 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 4, 2014
I ordered mine as a gift for my mother in-law on the 3rd of December and she received it near the end of January. I was told because of the delay an extra gift would be with it but no gift. So I emailed and so did the person who is a rep for them and 1 week later still no response. I will not order from them again. An apology would of been nice.
on March 17, 2014
I was so excited to get my candles, I ordered one for my self and my daughter. They came in a timely manner and we were both soooo excited to get them. As for the rings, we didn't really expect to win anything big. If we would have GREAT, but really how much does a good Yankee candle cost?? ANYWAY, There is not much of a smell to them. I have a very sensitive nose and could smell the wick burning more then the actual scent of the candle. SO DISAPPOINTED!!!! I love love love the idea, Like Cracker Jacks for adults, but will prob stick with the better smelling Yankee candle.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse