4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but Still Did the Trick
Published on December 20, 2009 by Erica

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading
I wish i would have read the reviews. The shipping is a lot, and they are the size of sprinkles.
Published on March 21, 2011 by Jennifer

4.0 out of 5 stars Small, but Still Did the Trick, December 20, 2009
I threw my friend an elegant baby shower & used these, along with rose petals & a few other sparkly objects to run down the middle of the tables. Turned out beautiful, but I do wish these rhinestones would have been a bit bigger, since pink was her favorite color. Overall, I am happy I bought them & the tables really did look beautiful!! Shipping was fast & I had no problem with the sellers, in fact I kept their business card for future parties!

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, March 21, 2011
This review is from: 2000 Diamond Table Confetti Wedding Bridal Shower Party Decorations 1/3ct - Many Colors Available (Toy)

1.0 out of 5 stars GARBAGE, March 27, 2011
Do NOT be deceived by the photograph! The gems are TINY! They are NOT worth the price! They are smaller than a grain of rice! Ridiculous for the price!

1.0 out of 5 stars Misleading, March 12, 2012
I spent $15 of my limited budget on these and they are so tiny you can't see them
Do not buy for decorative purposes!!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, March 8, 2011
It's my own fault for not checking the size.. I was excited to be getting 2000 for only $6 but I didn't realize all of them would fit in my one hand! They are a lot smaller than I realized... I wanted to use them for centerpieces but I'll have to buy like 25 bags which isn't that cost friendly... Cute items though if you only need to use them for a few tables or don't mind paying for several of them.

1.0 out of 5 stars ehh, March 18, 2011
They are not as they appear in picture which is kind of misleading and I could have gotten them cheaper had I know that they didnt look like this. Disappointed.

1.0 out of 5 stars TERRIBLE & MISLEADING, March 16, 2012
I bought these when I ordered floating candles thinking they would be like the picture shown. The picture is completely misleading. These stones are TINY, cheap, and WAY over priced. I don't know how you are suppose to decorate with them when the bag is about halfway full and 4x6 in size! One bag would barely be enough to use on one table. I'm very unhappy, and it's not even worth it to pay S&H to send them back. What a complete rip!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Completely perfect for what I wanted it for!, September 8, 2011
Everyone complained about it being so small, but the description does tell you exactly how big the pieces are so I'm not sure why they were so disappointed. I was specifically looking for something like this for just the purpose of making my own makeup brush holder and the smaller the pieces the better they would be for me! I love it and it works perfect as my brush holder. I have been looking for something like this (pink, sparkly jewel-like)for months and have not been able to find it anywhere! I even ordered extra bags just in case I need it for something else! I've included some pictures of my brush holder...

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!!!!, March 24, 2011
Completely misleading!!! Im furious! I just paid all this money for what I thought were decent size jewels, they are smaller than rice!! After purchasing I go onto the site to see whats was going on becuz I know I didnt buy these this small well when I did they had put up a picture of how small they were! SO Im glad they did that I just wish they would have DONE IT BEFORE I WASTED MY MONEY! so now Im out this money & dont have the size jewels that I want.......awesome! will NOT buy from them again!

1.0 out of 5 stars wish i could get a refund) :, August 13, 2012
I got these super fast. But I was going to use them for my wedding thinking they were a lot larger. Each piece is as big as Lincoln's head on a penny. I really feel like I paid for nothing ) ':