5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!
I was a little hesitant to order these because of some of the negative reviews, but I went ahead anyway.

Actually, these were just perfect.

Published on October 13, 2012 by E. Kerby

3.0 out of 5 stars almost 1/2 what promised
How is 492 almost 800 pieces????
I like the diamonds.
However, why state you are getting almost 800 and disappoint all your customers??
I bought 3 bags so I was shorted over 900 diamonds.
Published 9 months ago by Rod A.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what we needed!, October 13, 2012
This review is from: 800 Diamond Table Confetti Wedding Bridal Shower Party Decorations 4 Carat/ 10mm Clear (Toy)

Actually, these were just perfect.

I wondered if there would be enough in one bag to decorate some tables at a bridal shower that I was throwing for my sister. There was plenty. We scattered these all along the food table, around the gifts table, and all over the welcome table, and we had half of the bag left over. Because these are so large, they were easy to collect at the end of the shower, so I'll be able to reuse them if I can find another use for them.

I don't know whether local craft stores have these cheaper or not; some reviewers are concerned about the price. Frankly, it isn't worth my time and gas money to go price shop to save a few dollars. It was very convenient to order these online and use them for the shower.

If you're thinking of scattering these across tables, this diamond confetti is perfect. If you want to fill vases, you would need multiple orders, because the bag is not huge. I took some pictures so that others can see the size of these compared to other things, and how they actually looked. I'll upload those soon.

3.0 out of 5 stars almost 1/2 what promised, February 11, 2014
How is 492 almost 800 pieces????
I like the diamonds.
I bought 3 bags so I was shorted over 900 diamonds.

3.0 out of 5 stars Package wrongly labelled, February 6, 2014
The package incorrectly says there are 800 pieces but in actuality there are only 500 in the packet. Product is okay otherwise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Elegant and Perfect, October 11, 2010
The diamond confetti was just the perfect accent for my wedding centerpieces. Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Will purchase again.

1.0 out of 5 stars There aren't 800 in the bag!, February 4, 2014
Aloha Jersey Girl (Big Island, Hawaii) - See all my reviews
The bag contained only 478 (yes, we counted, because it was obvious there weren't 800, and we were curious to know how many there actually were). Plus, they are really junky-looking. I wouldn't buy these again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too expensive for what u get, June 12, 2012
Debated ordering these online because you can't tell how much you are getting, but I went ahead with it. Very disappointed in the bag size, especially for the money. I saw these in a craft store today for $5. I can't believe I wasted $15 on two bags! I wanted to use these on my wedding tables, but now I think I'll skip it because you get a bag that is equal to about two cups of "diamonds".

1.0 out of 5 stars Diamond confetti, May 2, 2013
Very dull, no shine and they look like plastic beads not diamond confetti which is suppose to shine. Very lackluster. One of many items, not worth returning although they weren't cheap and took a long time to come.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the money!!, December 6, 2013
Dawni (Elmsford, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Someone commented that they were gallon size bags. They are barely "sandwich size" bags. Diamonds are super tiny!! If you need super tiny diamonds and not alot of them, than this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond confetti, September 3, 2011
These diamond confetti are the perfect size for table top decorations. I purchased the smaller ones and they were too small. These are perfect for a large round table at the reception. Not too big and not too small.

5.0 out of 5 stars GORGEOUS, April 2, 2011
I ordered 2 bags of these to scatter on the tables at my reception for my wedding & they looked GREAT!!!! All of our guests loved them- alot of them took them home with them. I would recommend these for sure. They are a good size not too small but not too big.