Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

on June 14, 2012
I ordered these as a deployment to Afghanistan present to myself and do like the earrings very much. I would say that on one earring it is perfect with zero visible flaws. The other not so much. It appears like if there were a speck of "pepper" inside the stone. If someone was walking by me or sitting across the table it would probably not be noticed. Holding them up to the light ....yes. I am happy though as the price was good and I am the kind of girl who will wear diamonds with my jeans. So these will work despite the flaw.
33 comments|27 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 8, 2014
As decribed an on time.
The setting is nice.
The stones are not well matched for cut of color. Even lower grade diamonds can be matched and they were not. The i2 grade was correct but a little disappointing.
We keep them as they were a gift, and worth their price point.
on January 31, 2014
I received these as a "push present" from my husband when our son was born and I could not be happier with them. They're a nice size and they sparkle brilliantly. Yes, if you looked at them through a loupe I'm sure they're not perfect but they look great and I get compliments every time I wear them.
on February 14, 2015
These earrings were Beautiful they wouldn't stop sparkling, just gorgeous. The only concern is with the packaging. It was put in a package envelope which is pretty sturdy. Why not put in a box that would protect better? Product 5 stars, just lacking in protecting while in transit.
on December 3, 2014
As described. Very nice earings.
on December 24, 2014
I wasn't expecting them to be flawless, but one of the earrings has what looks like a piece of oregano. I was expecting a few pepper flakes, but this one is huge... Meh, no one else will ever notice it unless they are right beside me. I still wear them every day. They are very comfortable.
on December 24, 2014
As the ear studs were not for me it would be hard to assess them. The lady I gave them to was very pleased!
on August 12, 2015
These are mine
on August 28, 2014
Quality was not very good.

See 1 answered question