5.0 out of 5 stars I was Lucky
These were at a huge discount last year when I purchased them, I would not pay over 150 for them just because of the other negative reviews.

Just as my title says I was Sooo Lucky, the diamonds I got were incredible, they were very nice and the same size and not milky.

Published on December 16, 2010 by J. C. Graboff

2.0 out of 5 stars different size earings
Very low quality and noticably different sizes. Would not purchase again. Do not recommend to anyone.
Published on October 9, 2009 by Kenneth Michael Garza Jr.

2.0 out of 5 stars different size earings, October 9, 2009
This review is from: 1/2 Ct. tw Diamond Stud Earrings in 14K White Gold (4-Prong, Round-Cut, I-J, I2-I3) (Jewelry)

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality earrings, January 3, 2010
14K White Gold Stud 1/2 Carat twt Diamond Earrings (K,I3)
This pair of earrings came from an Amazon purchase August 29, 2009. This was a big disappointment. These diamonds have no sparkle or shine. Most rhinestones are a big improvement over these earrings. I have worn them but they are nothing special at all. This is the trouble with buying jewelry without seeing it first. It's my fault. I don't recommend this set of earrings to anyone at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars They MIGHT be diamonds...., February 23, 2011
These earrings look NOTHING like I expected, or the picture HERE shows. Far lower quality and clarity than their rating. I'd call the coloring GREY, at best.
The best description would be opaque rather than transparent.
I was practically embarrassed to give them to my wife, but she was just happy to have diamonds for Valentine's Day.
Lessons Learned:
Never again buy diamonds online.
Assume that if the rating is I-J, I3... expect far worse.
EPIC FAIL...
:-(

5.0 out of 5 stars I was Lucky, December 16, 2010

My girlfriend absolutely loves them, she wears them every day. When I finally fessed up that I got them for under 120 dollars she flipped out, and to this day doesn't believe me.

I guess it is hit or miss, my pair was defiantly a HIT and I would buy them again if they went on sale!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ontime and as expected, July 12, 2011
Beautiful earings showed up just in time for my wife's birtday in a lovely box, and they sparkled as much as my wife's eyes.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT DEAL, January 19, 2011
I ordered the 1/2ct. diamond earrings at the last minute and got them before Christmas and my wife loves them. I looked around for several days and found I got a great deal and did I say My wife loves them. She wears them all the time. I would recommend anyone to buy them. They look great.

1.0 out of 5 stars quality of this is awful, May 24, 2012
I purchased this for my wife, join mother's day and birthday. The item was a disaster, the posts were bent and the supporting clasp was like metal slivers vs. functional items. The amazon part of shipping and return approach was pretty good, but the product itself was awful. First time I had tried jewelry on amazon, think I'll stick to the folks who know that topic.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy diamonds on the Internet, February 1, 2014
Lesson learned, you should never buy diamonds on the internet, as you can't really see the clarity. The earrings in the picture above are NOT a accurate depiction of what you actually receive. The product I received was a cloudy grey diamond with many imperfections and certainly not something I wanted to give my wife as a present. I ended up returning the product (Amazon was great about the return process) and going to a local jewelry store.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad Back - Very loose, February 1, 2013
Bought these earrings for myself as a Christmas gift. Waited until a special occasion to wear them out for the first time. Upon arriving home from my evening found that one of the earrings had slipped off at some point during the night. The backs were awfully loose and I had pushed them down as tightly as I could bear. Needless to say, my one time of wearing these earrings was hardly time enough to really enjoy them. Put a better back on them so that the next person doesn't have this unfortunate outcome.

5.0 out of 5 stars Maybe not as big as I'd like, but very nice, December 1, 2012
I like that these simple diamond studs came quickly and are just want I wanted. I was worried that the quality would be poor, based on other ratings, but I think I got some good ones!

Rate and Discover Movies