- Eligible for FREE One-Day Shipping and FREE Returns on qualified items offered by Amazon.com. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Diamond Empowerment Fund Malachite Green Charity Bracelet
|Price:||$100.00 FREE One-Day Shipping & Free Returns Details|
|You Save:||$25.00 (20%)|
- This iconic bracelet created by SHR Jewelry Group LLC features 8mm malachite beads and a gold plated station with 2 polished diamond accents that symbolizes the bright future of the students D.E.F has supported over the years
- The Diamond Empowerment Fund is a global organization whose mission is to support transformative initiatives in diamond communities throughout the world
- Made in USA
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.1 x 0.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Origin: USA
- ASIN: B002RWK37E
- Item model number: SBU1042ML-SM
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 1, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Inspire...Empower...Make A Difference...Make A Statement - D.E.F. Green Bracelet
Seen on the wrists of celebrities such as model and actress Nicola Breytenbach.
Supporting Transformative Initiatives Throughout The World
Empowering the Next Generation of Leaders
Celebrate Diamonds - Celebrate With D.E.F.'s Green Bracelet!
The iconic Diamond Empowerment Fund (D.E.F.)* Green Bracelet created by SHR Jewelry Group LLC features 8mm malachite beads and a gold plated station with 2 polished diamond accents that symbolizes the bright future of the students D.E.F has supported over the years. Bracelets stretch and come in two sizes: Small and Medium.
A must-have affordable accessory for the socially-conscious and the fashion-forward. Seen on the wrists of celebrities such as Michael Phelps, Penelope Cruz and Beyonce!
*The Diamond Empowerment Fund is a global organization whose mission is to support transformative initiatives in diamond communities throughout the world.
|Brand, Seller, or Collection Name||Simmons Jewelry Co.|
|Metal stamp||Not stamped|
|Gem Type||Malachite, Diamond|
|Total metal weight||4.75 Grams|
|Number of stones||19|
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Loved my bracelet and love that their was supposedly a cause behind it. After a few wears the "gold" looking piece started to turn a silver color and the rock or... Read morePublished on January 2, 2014 by Candice
the fit of the bracelet cuts off my circulation and it usuallt tightens ups during long periods of wear. I highly recommend trying it on before buying if you canPublished on February 20, 2013 by dominic macon
I bought this bracelet for a great price on sale at Amazon. I was attracted to the shape and color and I liked the fact that the company donates part of the profits from the... Read morePublished on November 27, 2012 by Michael P. Crowley