Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on December 5, 2011
This little RC helicopter is easy to control and fun to fly. My kids and I have been playing with it everyday since we got it 4 days. It recharges quickly for about 5 to 15 minutes depending on how long we've been with it. I think the initial charge was for about 30 minutes. The infared controller means no antenna which is great with small kids. The helicopter is very stable when hovering and very maneuverable in flight. We have crashed it several times, but it's very durable and nothing is broken. We have really been enjoying this RC helicopter. We highly recommend it!
on April 19, 2014
Ordered two of these for my kids hoping that because they said durable, that they would last a couple weeks. Whatever, they never even got off the ground. Both just did circles on the ground and that's it. I will be getting my refund but I'm sure I'll be out my $5 to originally have them shipped and another $5 to ship them back, so $10 I'm out total.
on May 8, 2014
I was so excited when it finally arrived. It was smaller than I expected but that wasn't such a big deal to me. What was disappointing is that I never got this piece of junk to actually fly. Don't waste your money....
on January 16, 2012
Helicopter worked great for the first 2 days, after that I picked it up to fly and after the first crash landing it was no longer flyable. Something happended with the gears and now it only flies in circles and will not take off. Since there isn't a big market for this product it is really hard to find any kind of customer service or trouble shooting to help fix the problem. Other than it breaking it was really fun and everyone in my family enjoyed it. So if you buy one that holds up better than mine did, there is no question you'll enjoy it.
on April 4, 2012
Wow. I have bought lots of helix but they all broke so then I bought this one and it never broke one time it is awesome it is very durable and also the charger is inside the remote control. One thing that isnt bad but can get better is the life time of it it only survise 10 or 15 min. But you only need to charge for 10 or 8 min
on January 5, 2013
I have flown this now three times in a row (I just opened the box.)
1) It takes less time to charge than I thought.
2) It flies longer than I thought - I am getting 10-15 minutes.
3) It is sturdier than I thought. I have read some bad reviews about crashes but I have completely bombed this thing over and over again and it seems to handle it. I am sure it will break eventually but so far so good. It has dropped from the ceiling several times as well as getting flow full speed into spaces between the bed and night stand, where the power of the blades actually got it wedged, yet it didn't break.
4) - the little gears - (see pictures) I would put a dollup of superglue on them to keep them on. After the third crash the top one popped off. I was very lucky to find it but check them both pre-flight, everytime, and have glued them.
5) Quite educational. I have read a lot about real copters, as well as have flown in one before and find it quite interesting that just like a real copter every change in controls on this little guy effects the other controls. Making it go forward makes it dip down, which means to do it smoothly you need to give it a little more power when you make this move. Same with other controls.
That being said,
6) this is very easy to control. I was flying it and landing it on tables and chairs within minutes.

So, as long as it shows up not broken (that seems to be the main complaint from people) this is a great little copter for the price. I will report back once I break it to let you know how long it makes it. (I will likely take it outside to see how high I can fly it, which I am almost positive means it will be falling out of the sky from 50+ feet, which will surely break it. (I am dumb enough to think that I can catch it if this happens...but then again, I'm an adult playing with a child's toy, so what do you expect?)
review image review image review image review image
on December 25, 2012
So I ordered two of these and the first one I opened a small gear fell of immediately and would not fly.good thing I bought two.Not quite, The second one would fall apart after lightly crashing into anything soft carpet,couches,people.
My son was a few feet above the carpet on his first flight (he has flown these before) and he let off the throttle and it dropped lightly to the ground and the whole propeller system fell apart.You have to try to push all of the pieces together almost every time you crash although in an hour of light use part of the propeller just broke completely.
I bought this to make my son happy for Christmas and it was a huge let down.The statement of this being Ultra durable
is a complete lie to trick consumers into buying this product.Shame
on December 7, 2013
Had some trouble initially with the first shipment flying but the seller replaced them quickly and the second shipment works great. They are very durable as described. We have had them fall from ceiling to floor. We have crashed them into the tv, the wall, the table, etc. All in all - very fun.
on January 29, 2012
I ordered both the Syma S107G, and a Diamond Force. They came the same day.
Charged and flew the Syma S107G first, and it was, and still is totally awesome.
Charged the Diamond, charger shut off in less than a minute,
Put it on the floor and took off. I trimmed it, but it changed within a few seconds, and kept doing that, yuk ! Then it lost power so I landed.
I charged it again and the charger shut off in less than a minute again.
My Syma only changes trim at the end of the battery charge....
I think the Diamond Force may be ok, it seemed to fly ok, but mine came with a defective battery I think. Now for the rest of the story...
Ultra Durable ? I don't think so... Compared to the Syma S107g, it looks very cheap and fragile. The whole airframe, tailboom included, is glued together, not like the Syma, which is like fine jewlery by comparission.
I contacted Amazon, and they sent me a shipping label, and I sent the Diamond Force back. Im buying more Syma S107G's, and have the red one on the way already.
Dennis, Red Bluff, Calif.
on February 8, 2015
Don't buy it .when I got it the helicopter would not fly the blades turn but could not get off the ground then I saw the it was missing a gear to turn the bottom blades.and it looks like a model. Very cheap.