Published 16 months ago by George L. Richardson

3.0 out of 5 stars size problem
very well made. size was my problem. i ordered my size but it was much to small. i gave it to a friend it would fit and he wears it whenever we ride.
Published on April 4, 2011 by Brian Wilburn

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Diamond plate buffalo skin, motorcycle vest, with concealed carry pockets, March 15, 2013
This review is from: Concealed Motorcycle Vest
I am a rather large individual, so I ordered the triple XL. It's a good thing that I did, because the vest size runs smaller. The quality of the vest has yet to be determined through the abuse it will suffer this riding season. I purchased this vest for 3 reasons 1) appearance 2) outside reviews 3) conceal carry pockets. The vest itself does seem to be well constructed, the patches (which are removable) are entertaining, the conceal carry pockets do their job extremely well, I carry a Beretta PX4 Storm compact and it hides it quite well. The only 2 deficiencies I have noticed so far are: the front snaps are a bit weak and the side laces leave no room for adjustment. Both of these issues are easy to resolve.
Side Note: the Vest comes sealed in its plastic wrapping, my suggestion is to remove the Vest and allow it to air outside or in the garage. After making minor adjustments to my vest, and ensuring that the conceal carry pockets do their job, I hung the Vest in our main closet. My wife arrived home after work and gave me a hug, she stated that I smell a little strange. She then proceeded upstairs to the closet and yelled "something stinks." Yes it was the vest, and thanks to the new buffalo leather, my entire closet took on a whole new smell. So I agreed to hang my vest in the garage with my leathers... I'm sure this pungent smell is only temporary. Up-Date 5/11/2013: One major problem occurred last week; the 1/4 inch eyelets started falling out. I imagine this happened for two reasons, the leather is thin and stretches easily allowing the eyelets that are not stamped/crimped enough. I was forced to purchase 3/8 nickle grommets and install them if I wanted to continue wearing this vest. The cost and time for this was minimal, however, it's something one might consider before purchasing.

4.0 out of 5 stars pls tell everyone that it runs one size small , I have a 2x thats really a 1x, March 10, 2011
This review is from: Concealed Motorcycle Vest
be sure to order one size big as they run too small. chinese do not know real man sizes my 2x is really a 1x and is too small. all they
know is s and m but I let it out on the sides and I love it

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice CCW vest, May 19, 2013
Nice vest. Nice patches. Deep conceal pockets.You can probably fit a 1911 in there. That said, The included holster with Velcro is necessary with a small firearm like a .380 andneeds to be used in conjunction with your .380 pocket holster. So, it doesn't "sink" to the bottom.. Bought as an alternate vest when riding and I need to Carry other that my waistband. Other reviews said the buttons aren't that strong...Yes, that is true but, its a CCW vest and the buttons are designed for quick access.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, May 15, 2013
Ordered one size larger than I normally wear. Removed all the patches except the eagle and flag on the back. Holds my 9 mm in place without an unsightly bulge. Nice fit, and appears to be well made. Definitely fits the bill when I want to conceal carry and ride and not leave my guns in the saddlebags if I am stopping along the road.
Pocket also works with my mBond derringer, however the accompanying holster is a bit big for it.

4.0 out of 5 stars JUST LIKE THE ONE I HAVE., December 29, 2012
THIS PRODUCE LASTS ABOUT 2 YEARS WITH HEAVY USE. I PUT 56 THOUSAND MILES ON MY BIKE IN TWO YEARS AND THE VEST IS JUST STARTING TO COME APART. JUST A GOOD DEAL FOR THE PRICE AND THE PATCHES CAN BE REMOVED IF YOU ARE NOT INTO PATCHES.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, June 1, 2013
This review is from: Concealed Motorcycle Vest
Sizing runs a little small and the leather is a little on the thin side. Patches are a great addition to the vest.

3.0 out of 5 stars size problem, April 4, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 9, 2014
AWESOME vest!!! I love it !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars love the vest thank you our wedding is going to be perfect now*!, May 16, 2014
Exactly what we were looking for and better then we anticipated!!!! Our wedding is going to be absolutely perfect the patches are awesome and the vest fits perfectly!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value..., April 8, 2014
This review is from: Concealed Motorcycle Vest
... for the price... You should warn buyers that a Chinese 2X is not an American 2X... Thanks to some of the reviews, I ordered a 3X, which is ok, even if slightly on the small side, still...

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

Diamond Plate? Rock Design Genuine Buffalo Leather Concealed Carry Vest with Patches
$69.95 $27.46
In stock. Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
Rate and Discover Movies