Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Diamond Glitter & Shimmer Style 10 Piece Liquid Eyeliner Eyeshadow Color Set + Microfiber Pouch Bag
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on March 14, 2012
The shipping was fast! they came with this cute little black pouch which i love so i won't lose them! i really am satisfied with these eyeliners. the colors stick out if u have a primer and i applied black eyeliner first before i applied the colored eyeliner. i was very happy to see the colors really stick out!! i love them!
on November 20, 2011
These are incredibly beautiful, easily used as either a shadow or liner when used with a primer they are long lasting - ordered to use with the pearlescent shadow palettes I also purchased. So glamorous for evenings and the holidaze!
 I really like the idea of this set, but when put to use they are really light. You have to use several layers to get any color or glitter.

I tried them out on some craft projects as well. I found the same results, really light.

Check out the video to see the full review.

Disclosure - I received this product in exchange for an honest review. All thoughts, opinions and ratings are my own. I was under no obligation to post a review or give positive feedback.

*** I try to provide you with simple reviews that get straight to the point without a lot of jargon or repeating the product description. I hope this look at the products has helped you make the decision to buy or not to buy. Thanks for taking the time to read my review! ***
on April 10, 2012
they were really thin and liquedy i guess glitter is tiny basically doesn't show up very well at all, so i got what i usually get which is the urban decay liquid glitter eyeliners they work really great and make the eyes pop
on January 2, 2013
I like the glitter of this product. It was smooth and non-burning to eyes. That wins it a rate of 5 stars. However, Two of my bottles were dried out glitter in oil stuck to the applicator brush. I do not know if Purple and Black did that because the are dark in color? This is why I gave this rating a 3 Stars.
on March 3, 2016
Pretty an good company came in itd own box they must of known the blue was messed up do they put a extra blue in im very happy with it
review image
on October 12, 2011
Very nicely designed, great colors and allot of fun to play with. Even for someone who can't draw, using these to create glitter facial designs has been easy.
on January 24, 2016
I really like this product but the tops break easy and it dries out very quick. Ordered 2 pks last time, and the first ones had some tips break, and when I moved on to the second pk, they had already dried out before opened.
on September 23, 2013
This stuff looks like something from a kids playset. I expected some bold bright color and, tons of sparkle...What you actually get is some sheer shine and, little sparkle and, the shadow is very watery. Don't waste your hard earned cash on this.
on May 1, 2016
Great deal all eyeliners work great all colors were what is showed in picture. Item was delivered fast and is honestly a super good deal considering the quantity and quality of items recieved. I would definitely recommend this product to others I give it A++ :)