Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: AGS Certified 1ct tw Diamond Heart Necklace in 10K White Gold on an 18" Chain
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 12, 2012
I was a bit anxious buying diamond jewelry online, but have previously purchased two pieces of certified pearls from amazon and was very pleased with both (as was my wife), so I decided to give this a shot. Bad idea. Perhaps quality varies from item to item (i.e., mileage may vary) but the diamonds on the piece we received were visibly yellow. The diamonds are not the same color as the piece pictured (where the diamonds appear rather colorless). I'm nowhere near a diamond expert (and won't notice imperfections unless they are obvious), but this wasn't subtle. Despite being a gift for my wife, I had to insist that we return it and purchase something else which she was agreeable to given the quality. I really can't believe these diamonds are in the J-K category for color. The color and the lack of sparkle were very disappointing.
on January 4, 2012
This was the best value on Amazon for a 1ct Heart Pendant. I purchased it as a Christmas gift for my wife and she loves it! The heart pendant is very well-made and has some weight to it. My only gripe is the necklace that it comes on is extremely thin and it appears that it would break easily, but luckily my wife has other necklaces that she can use instead.
on December 21, 2012
What more can I say ... she thinks it's beautiful ... from my perspective, the only thing I would have liked to have seen is better alignment of the stones in the setting. The diamonds aren't all aligned with each other, lessening the brilliance of the pendant. Other than that, no complaints from me ... fairly priced, great value!
on October 31, 2012
one of the best diamond necklaces Ive bought to this day i wont hesitate to buy from this order the stones clarity was amazing the seller shipped it promptly and got it to my door before the date they estimated also the packaging was great as well id give six stars if i could
on January 11, 2014
Please do not make the same mistake that I did and buy this necklace!!! Bad clarity diamonds and looks nothing like the picture... Forget yellow these diamonds are brown
on December 24, 2012
This is a very beautiful diamond heart pendant. The diamonds are very shiny & my girlfriend loved it. I did buy another chain for it but I knew I would have to. Would highly recommend!!
on March 19, 2012
When purchasing jewelry on line, i was very sceptical wich we should all be careful ,but i found my perches to be surprisingly beautiful . I was Very satisfied !
on March 28, 2015
Beautiful as can be amazing design. A must buy to all the guys who are not sure what to get there love.
on May 6, 2015
Pendant is beautiful chain is very thin afraid to let her wear it before I change chain
on November 26, 2012
I made her very happy at her birthday. She just loves it and wears it all the time, getting a lot of compliments.
For the price, the quality of the stones is fantastic.

See 1 answered question