Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 12, 2011
I received this set really quick and it is beautiful. I got it for a birthday gift and will give it later this month. I'm sure my granddaughter will love it. The clarity of the stone is gorgeous and the setting is stunning with the diamonds around it. The color of the stone is very pretty. I recommend this highly.
on December 27, 2011
I'm giving it 2 stars because I received my item on time and it was as beautiful as the description. But, the item was either shipped to me broken or is simply poorly made, because the moment I went to take the earring out of the bag the back stem broke off. So my mother wasn't able to receive her Christmas gift due to the item being shipped broken or poorly made.
on January 12, 2012
I liked the rub and diamond heart p. and ear. set in silver. It is very fine and just as the picture showed. The chain is a little short for my big neck, but I am able to use the earnings and I gave the necklace to my friend as a gift. I did not loose.
on February 3, 2015
I loved the earrings however the pendant is the same size like the earrings and it looked way smaller relatively!!The chain is very thin and you cannot replace by a thicker one because it doesn't go through the hole!!I regretted not returning it :(
on February 13, 2012
Bought this pendant and earrings for an aunt of mine and she is just delighted!
They're good looking and feel more expensive than they really are!
on December 12, 2012
got this really fast looks very pretty and looks beauitful on my daughter great price also. was so glad i bought for her for xmas
on December 29, 2012
THIS BEAUTIFULL SET IS FOR MY DAUGHTER SHE IS JULY BORN THIS SET IS A EYE CATCHER VERY PRETTY IT DOES MAKE A VERY NICE Gift*
on December 9, 2012
This set is very beautiful and matches my other ruby jewelry exactly. Small but yet very good looking. Love it.