4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate...Beautiful
Published on February 8, 2010 by R. Miller

2.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds fell out
Beautiful ring, but 2 diamonds fell out in less than a month. I would love it if the diamonds would have stayed in. Now it will cost $$ to get a couple put in and get all of the others tightened up.
Published 20 months ago by randy barnett

4.0 out of 5 stars Delicate...Beautiful, February 8, 2010
R. Miller (West Pittston, PA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 10k Gold Diamond Infinity Twist Ring (1/6 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity) (Jewelry)
I am really pleased with this ring. It is really pretty and compliments my engagement/wedding band nicely. It is a delicate ring. I did end up loosing one of the diamonds and the jeweler that fixed it for me said that I needed to be a little more careful with it since the prongs are so tiny. I would recommend the ring to others. I have had quite a lot of compliments on it!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, April 1, 2011
This ring is absolutely beautiful. The price was amazing and I received it very quickly in perfect shape. I would definitely do business with Amazon again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10K White Gold Ring, February 9, 2014
WOW, great looking ring. I had it sent to my lady and she really likes it. I am working away from home so I had it sent to her and it arrived early for a valentines day present. She really likes it and of course is the most important thing. The size was exact to actual size of her finger.

2.0 out of 5 stars Diamonds fell out, March 31, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Infinity Ring, August 31, 2012
This infinity ring is an incredible deal and gorgeous in person. I searched all over for a quality infinity ring at a reasonable price, and no other rings even came close to this one. I would highly recommend this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 27, 2009
My sister and I wanted to get matching rings. We looked at a lot of rings, different stones, settings, etc.
I kept checking Amazon.com, and happened to find this ring. I liked the previous review, and the ring, so I showed it to my sister. She also liked the ring, so we ordered it. It was actually prettier in person than we expected. Usually the "picture" is nice, but the real thing is a little disappointing. Not in this case!! We love our rings. One bad point, only available in full sizes, but we will just have it sized later.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice ring, January 25, 2009
I get a lot of compliments on this ring. It is lovely. Only problem is it rubs inside of the finger beside it slightly. but would recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice Ring if You Don't Care about the Diamonds, January 9, 2013
After a little research for Infinity rings, I came across this one. Beautiful ring, great price, sold by Amazon, I thought I found the best value. The ring was delivered in late October. The ring is worn on average 3-4 days per week. Since then, two diamonds have fallen out. You may want to think twice about this ring.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, November 16, 2012
very beautiful ring that I bought to remind me of my Dad who passed away in February. The style makes me think of eternity...

10k Gold Diamond Infinity Twist Ring (1/6 cttw, I-J Color, I3 Clarity)
$230.09 $170.00