Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 1.15 Carat (ctw) 14k White Gold Round Diamond Ladies Bridal Ring Engagement Ring With Matching Wedding Band (Size 7)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on February 20, 2013
Ok let's start with the size.This ring looks like it is made for my 8 year old daughter,very thin and light bands.Next value,there is no way their retail price is correct...I took this to a big name jewlery store in my area they said it was worth $300...Finally quality,horrible color,yellowish per jewlery store appraisal and very cheap cracked diamond...To wrap this up I took this to get appraised the day after I got it so it was brand new and I was to embarrassed to give it as a gift...Save your money buy it in person and always get a second opinion from another jewlery store before keeping it or giving as a gift....
on March 29, 2013
First of all, I paid for 2 day shipping and received the item 4 days later. When I did receive the ring, I took it to Zales to have it checked as it looked of very poor quality. My suspicions were confirmed- it's an overpriced CUBIC ZIRCONIA (lightweight/ gold plated at that)!!!!
on December 18, 2012
I was a bit worried when I read the other reviews on this ring. I was afraid it would be very small. But it was not!! it is absolutely beautiful and I sent in a actual picture of the ring in the box so others can see how stunning it really is! The diamond is a good size and the band is very lovely, as you can see in the picture that I uploaded.
I received this ring as a Christmas present and couldn't be happier!! I compared prices and this is a wonderful deal!! I must say I am very happy with this ring!! Thank you for making my Christmas Special!!
review image
on June 1, 2011
LOVE IT!! I got this ring for my engagement ring and I am so in love with it. It is a bit smaller than the picture, but just stunning. I couldnt be more excited about it!! We shopped around and the price could not be beat!! Thank you for making my engagement special!!
on February 14, 2012
Stopped at a few of my local jewelers where I have a good relationships, they were all appauled at this being called SI-1. GIA scale isn't even close to I2. Colors suggested all range in what is stated. Local retailers stated retail range between $1800-1950, still an OK deal but not completely accurate. Inclusions we easily seen with a reading magifying glass & very noticable under jewelers 10x.
on May 20, 2011
My husband and I recentley purchesd this ring and it is cute. However the ring I got looks a bit different than what I saw online. At first I thought They had sent me the wrong one, but I noticed that there were a few details that convinced me that this was exactley what I had ordered. overall this is not what I had expected but I guess I can keep it. " It's cute."
on February 15, 2012
I ordered this set about a week ago and it arrived this afternoon. It is much smaller in person than what it appears to be online. It seems to be very good quality though and is very cute. It is a nice set just a little smaller than I had hoped.
on February 17, 2013
Our house was robbed and they got away with my wedding ring. My husband ordered this one for me and gave it to me on Valentine's Day. What a suprise! This ring is so beaufitul. It sparkles and shines very nicely and I have gotten many complements. I am beyond happy with it. My husband did an wonderful job, and the price, awesome!!
on March 31, 2014
The ring is a Lott smaller than it looks but it's a beautiful ring ,but when I took to a jewelry store for an appraisal the ring was magnetic which leads me to believe it is not real gold but Amazon was great in no hassle return of my money