Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 4, 2014
It's awfully small - smaller than I expected, and she decided she could only wear it on her pinkie finger. Otherwise it would look pitifully small on her ring finger. So I returned it with intentions of ordering it in her pinkie ring size.
However, I found a brick and mortar jewelry store that sold an identical appearing ring for less money, so I ordered it from them. To my surprise, the one I ordered from the jewelry store is more substantial than this one from Amazon. She likes the one from the jewelry store much better! She is still going to wear it on her pinkie, but it is actually substantial enough that it would look good on her ring finger as well.

So, before you order this, look around. And if you order it anyway, be prepared for a rather small, unsubstantial ring.
on November 27, 2012
Its obviously a great price for the idea, "Oh im getting diamond and white gold?". Then you get the ring.

The diamonds look way bigger in the picture. Where the diamonds look to be protruding they are actually quite embedded into the ring for a very flat and boring look. Also, where the diamonds look to have a nice clarity in the picture, the actual diamonds received seem very cloudy to the naked eye. While I wasn't expected perfect diamonds, having a clarity rating that at least doesn't seem cloudy to the human eye isn't asking much.

Overall the price seems really low to some (where the heck did original price of 661$ come from?!),$200 is alot of money to a college student who works full time and really scraped for a chance to make his girlfriend happy and do something special for her. While I know she will appreciate it for what I was trying to do, I just wish we could have got something that didn't look this cheap.
on December 3, 2013
It is not a well-made ring. Cute, but missing diamond after wearing it for couple hours. I love the design, It is holiday season, and my husband ordered it for me as early x'mas ring. I am not returning the ring, however, I will have to fix/repair the ring.
on January 8, 2015
It's pretty but smaller than expected. It would be a nice promise ring for a young person
on December 6, 2012
I got this ring for my girlfriend for Christmas. I really like the design and it was at a fair price. When I received it I was a little disappointed in the diamonds and the ring it's self was on the small size. I don't regret buying it though
on November 22, 2012
I bought this ring as a promise ring to my girlfriend, and she loved it. It's quality seems to be good so far, but it hasn't had the test if time yet. Its a great deal for the white gold and diamond combination. I would recommend it for any guy who is looking to make a girl happy.
on March 27, 2016
Dainty and beautiful. I love it
on October 16, 2012
I purchased this ring for my wife for our anniversary and she was ecstatic about it. It is a beautiful piece of jewelry at a wonderful value. Thanks to Dazzling Rock for making a memory for us.

See 1 answered question