Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now Sale

on October 11, 2012
This necklace has a very dainty, unique design. My daughter is crazy about octopus design jewelry and she loved this. The black diamonds are tiny, but sparkle and the detail of the necklace is very nice. The chain included with the pendant is a good length and is well made. The necklace arrived in a blue box tied with a white ribbon, very pretty presentation. I have made other purchases from this vendor and will again. Great quality for the price.
on December 6, 2012
I purchased this piece for my granddaughter's Christmas gift and after receiving it I was so happy that I did. It is something that I believe she will cherish for many years.
on May 20, 2013
Pretty piece. Approximately one inch diameter. Good value. I would recommend it to surgery personnel who ate asked to be an octopus in the operating room.
on February 3, 2015
Kinda on the small side. But the wife loves it.
on February 22, 2015
Sent it back. Was very tiny
on April 26, 2013
I ordered this for a golf tournament we are having in the fall . The theme is 007 James Bond "Diamonds Are Forever."
It was smaller than I thought but it will certainly do for a raffle item!