- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player
|Price:||$34.99 ($1.46 / Ounce) + $7.25 shipping|
1. Position the rack in the bottom third of the oven and preheat to 350°F.
2. Finely chop 1 cup of the pecans.
3. Whisk the eggs, brown sugar, and salt until well blended in a medium bowl.
4. Stir in both syrups and butter.
5. Pour the mixture into an unbaked piecrust.
6. Bake until the crust is golden brown and the filling is set, about 35 minutes. Cool completely.
(Pie can be made 1 day ahead. Store at cool room temperature.)
Size: 6 Ounce (Pack of 4)
Would you like to give feedback on images?
I like it when the only ingredient is Pecans! Nothing else! Expensive though I am not sure I will buy again unless the price gets lower,Published 1 month ago by Cindy
Nice and fresh pecans to use for cooking or just as a snack.Published 1 month ago by Marilyn Egleston
Good but not great. Not quite as fine as the holiday pecan halves packed in a tin, but okay for cooking and baking purposes. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Allen Smalling
Smaller bag than I thought it would be. A bit pricy for the amount you get.Published 5 months ago by James Cameron Clark Jr.
These were pretty fresh and pretty tasty, fully polished you might say. I put them into a jello mold and probably ate a quarter bag before any got into the jello.Published 5 months ago by joemaamah
I've already rated these Pecans.
We use them when we bake or make salads. They too are a good health food source.