Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on November 19, 2015
Part.of strap came off after a few weeks. Massive on wrist. A bit gaudy looking but also pretty.
on May 26, 2015
Very cute...hope it doesn't fall apart like a couple of watched I received from another vendor..
on June 23, 2015
I bought this for my play mom she loves it. zb
on August 14, 2015
Excellent product and on time delivery
on April 30, 2014
very nice
on February 23, 2015
Beautiful
on August 20, 2015
The watch insteas of beaing clear and silver in the middle where the numbers are is very copper tone which spoil the look of the watch for me especially when I ordered it as a gift for someone. Was very disappointed at the quality and look in person. Please put accurate pictures to reflect your goods please sellers and stop swindling buyers.
on August 11, 2015
broke after wearing for 2 days
on June 14, 2015
Love butterflies but the band is still a little stiff
on January 7, 2015
Nicer than I thought it would be. It even has a faceted face! I liked it so much I bought some for my daughters. My only concern is when the band wears out. Will I be able to replace it?