5.0 out of 5 stars winter in Hawaii
Decided to send my mom a snowflake for her birthday. I am in snow banked Canada, she is in Hawaii. She loved the pendant, said it is sparkly, and loved that the diamonds are real. Thanks for the great product!
Published on March 3, 2012 by Lisa

1.0 out of 5 stars Chain broken on arrival
When I opened the box the chain was broken and another section was in a knot. Since it was a Christmas present I opted to buy a new chain locally rather than bother sending it back.
Published on December 30, 2012 by jaybird

5.0 out of 5 stars winter in Hawaii, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Diamond Snowflake Pendant-Necklace in Sterling Silver .09cttw 18 inch Box Chain (Jewelry)

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, October 22, 2012
Its a small snowflake pendant. Fits the bill exactly. It made a lovely birthday gift for my girlfriend. totally worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just lovely, June 28, 2012
J. Lopez (Woodbury, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
My wife likes snowflakes ( lots of snow ) and this fit the bill beautifully. Way nicer than picture shows. Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite amazing for the price., March 30, 2012
I was kind of expecting something not so shiney and low quality since the diamond was so cheap but I was so wrong. The necklace is beautiful and pretty shiney! I got this for my mom's birthday and I hope she likes it. Wish me luck :D

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and beautiful, February 17, 2012
The snowflake pendant-necklace and chain are delicate and beautiful. The tiny diamond pieces give a nice sparkle and really shows nicely on my wife's black top or just on her neck. It is small (.89" diameter) which is appropriate for a snowflake. I've seen some others larger with larger stems and more jewels that were much more expensive, and I would trade any of them for this reasonably priced necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely beautiful, February 6, 2012
My husband got me this necklace because I love snowflakes and from the pict and description it looked very nice. I received my necklace very quickly and the necklace came in a really nice box. The necklace is far prettier than I expected, It's not too big and not too small, it's just right. The snowflake is beautiful and the diamonds add a beautiful sparkly effect to it. The diamonds are actually pretty good quality for a necklace. I have worked in fine jewelry and was hesitant to buy this because I didn't think it would meet my exceptions on quality. I am so happy I bought this necklace, I love it! As a matter of fact I love it so much that I am ordering another one for my daughter. A very beautiful necklace for a great price. If you love snowflakes and beauty you will love this necklace.

5.0 out of 5 stars Snowflake Necklace, January 3, 2013
The reviews were true. The diamonds really do sparkle! Bought this for my sister, she's a big fan of snow. Very pretty!

1.0 out of 5 stars Chain broken on arrival, December 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamond Snowflake Pendant, December 26, 2012
Metal Mike (The People's Republic of New York) - See all my reviews
Bought this for my wife for her birthday, and it's much nicer than the pictures lend themselves to be. It's not overwhelmingly large, but it's also not so small that it isn't noticeable while being worn. The diamonds are nicely proportional to the size of the necklace, and it doesn't make the overall appearance appear gaudy.

It's a very lovely necklace that my wife is overjoyed to receive and wear all the time. She's gotten many positive comments about the necklace, and many have asked her where she got it from.

It's a nice compliment to any outfit she wears, whether it's nice evening wear or just relaxing in jeans and a T-shirt.

If you purchase this for your sweetheart, she will love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks great, December 15, 2012
Amanda Laughlin (Anaheim Hills, CA, USA) - See all my reviews
It's a little lighter than I imagined it would be, but it is beautiful. The chain is a good length too.