5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Earings
Very bright no blemishes, great value for money, this were my wives first earing and this were perfect size for her. We both are very happy with the purchase.
Published on March 28, 2011 by Np

2.0 out of 5 stars not good at all,,
I just took these earing to two High class jewlery stores and got them priced and measured there quality.

they said they did not have the same quality as it says on quality card that came with the earings AND i its really far from it.

Im really disapointed about this and I feel like a fool. So people do not buy Dimonds on amazon if this is the case.
Published 19 months ago by Gunnlaugur Elsuson

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Earings, March 28, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 7, 2012
This review is from: 1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold (Jewelry)
I bought these for my wife as a Christmas present and she loved them. They look as nice, if not better than, advertised.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok, March 24, 2012
This review is from: 1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold (Jewelry)
Smaller than i thought but everyone wants the biggest and the best for the lowest cost.

Overall they are pretty earrings and I'm happy - i wear them everyday. Studs go with everything and the quality is good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Got Them Appraised, April 12, 2013
This review is from: 1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold (Jewelry)
The first thing I did when I received these was take them to the closest gemologist to make sure I didn't buy fake diamonds online. He said the price was good at $650 and the ratings were accurate except for the clarity which may be rated a little high. I am very happy with my purchase and I would definitely buy from this seller in the future. They come in good packaging with a gemologist card for proof of authenticity. The MSRP is a joke, but that's only to be expected. Anyways 5 stars for sure.

2.0 out of 5 stars not good at all,,, April 16, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars My wife is happy and therefore I am happy, January 11, 2014
Elliott (indianapolis, IN, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold (Jewelry)
They look lovely. At the same time I purchased another 1/2 Ctw pair from Amazon for 1/2 the price and compared. These were definitely more clear, brighter and more sparkles, with a similar setting. I gave my wife the choice without telling her the price. These were the hands-down winner. The prior week I had looked at some at a local quality jewelry store I have shopped at over the years. The prices there were from 50% more to 2x for slightly smaller stones and though I didn't do a side-by-side, these looked good to me. However, I did not get them appraised.

They look great, my wife is happy and I would have given them 5 stars except I didn't have an independent appraisal.

They came promptly and packaged nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice studs - great customer service, January 21, 2014
This review is from: 1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold (Jewelry)
I was skeptical of purchasing diamond studs over the internet and spent a lot of time researching etc. The studs are beautiful , size looks right, quality is as rated.
The seller customer service is excellent, way above average. They actually emailed to follow up and make sure I was happy with the purchase. Makes a big difference. thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, October 6, 2011
1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs IGL Certified GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold
Very happy with my purchase. Delivery was excellent (3 days). Earrings are just as described and very clear and sparkly. I would order from them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1/2 carat diamond stud earrings, July 12, 2012
This review is from: 1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold (Jewelry)
I love my diamond stud earrings. My husband bought them for me for a Christmas present, and I haven't taken them off since. They are comfortable and the sparkle is unbelievable!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service. Order came when expected, July 18, 2014
This review is from: 1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold (Jewelry)
Excellent service. Order came when expected. The earrings are beautiful; the size is perfect, not too large or gaudy. They are appraised appropriately. I love the sparkle.

1/2 Ctw Diamond Studs GH/SI1-SI2 14K White Gold