Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on October 30, 2012
Unlike the other reviewer, I have no problems w/ the size of this bracelet. I very carefully measured bracelets I already owned before selecting it, so I knew it would fit, and 7 inches is a standard size.

The black diamonds are fine, smaller than they appear in the photos but cleverly mounted. The sterling silver contrast I really like. This is a great bracelet for stacking; it would be very delicate on its own, but not in a bad way. I'd wear it alone, if the outfit worked better than stacking bracelets.

However - the clasp. It's far too small & flimsy. Impossible for one person to operate alone.

And after only wearing it for one day - put it on one wrist, wore it for a few hours, tried to transfer (with help!) to the other wrist to see how it looked w/ my watch - the clasp is basically stuck "open", so that the bracelet is falling off. It's broken. Already.

I am so disappointed! I love how it looks, but it is unusable due to the type & quality of the clasp. Returning this one, too, and never buying another bracelet from amazon, I guess. :(
on December 31, 2012
The sets do not look black. In every light I have tried the sets look blue. I got this as a gift from my husband and am reluctant to send it back. My birthstone is sapphire, so I guess I'll keep it, but I am not happy that it is not black diamond.
on January 25, 2015
I bought this bracelet for my wife. Currently I am deployed, so I needed to get her a gift for the holidays. When she opened it, I could hear the excitement in her voice. She loves it. The unfortunate part is now she wants matching earrings, necklace, and a ring. WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!
on July 25, 2013
I was expecting something alittle bigger. I'm not at all pleased with the lobster claw. They could have at least put a safety latch with the lobster claw to help prevent loss.
on October 30, 2012
Cannot wear this bracelet until I have the size reduced - it is too big for my wrist.
I may have to return it if I cannot afford to have the size chaned.
on January 11, 2015
The clasp is garbage. First time she put it on the clasp broke and the bracelet fell on the ground.
Do I return and get the another one with the same low quality clasp or do I take it and get a quality clasp put on it??? I will never buy anything from this place again...
on September 5, 2013
I purchased it for my wife as a birthday gift and she loves it. can't stop smiling.......her of course!!! As long as she is happy I'm happy!!!!!!!!! Not happy concerning the clasp....me of course!
on December 23, 2014
The bracelet is lovely but, because of the clasp/ring combination almost impossible to put on yourself and even harder to take off.
on January 11, 2015
My mom loves this bracelet, I had it sent to her for Christmas.As always, you can trust Amazon for quality and the best price.
on April 29, 2015
Broke putting it on first time. Very fragile build.

See 1 answered question