5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, light, great for my six year old.
It took me about fifteen minutes to unpackage and assemble this bike. I did not need the instructions, everything was basic and easy.
My son loves it and has made the transition from his 12" bike to this bike with ease.
Published on April 13, 2012 by motox33

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite As Advertised
Published 21 months ago by J. Carrillo

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to assemble, light, great for my six year old., April 13, 2012
This review is from: Diamondback 2012 Mini Viper Kid's BMX Bike (Red, 16-Inch) (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Loves it!, August 1, 2012
Just bought this for my 5 year old son. Looks like a well put together frame, impressed by the welds and paint job! I just wanted a simple bike with none of the Disney or Spiderman or other crap everyone seems to put on bikes these days. This fits the bill perfectly. Delivered intact with no problems. Recommend highly. FYI-although not shown, it does come with a chain guard which covers the top chain and crank.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, May 10, 2012
We love this bike! My 4 year old wanted to try BMX and this bike works perfect for it. The quality and price is well worth it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not Quite As Advertised, November 29, 2012
J. Carrillo (Sacramento, CA USA) - See all my reviews
The item clearly says the bike is red. I received the bike and noticed the box noted the color as ORAN, so after I opened the box the bike was in fact a burnt orange color that is really nice. The only problem is that my son wants a red bike. I contacted Amazon and they promptly sent me another bike and when I received it the box again noted the color as ORAN. So just be aware that you may not receive a red bike as advertised. Otherwise, the bike looks good and arrived in a timely manner.

4.0 out of 5 stars outstanding customer service, November 21, 2012
Product is as expected, but came without tool kit. Called mfr in Washington state at 6 pm NY time, spoke to Brian, and he Fed Exed tools which arrived in NY at 2 PM next day. Crisis averted.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a decent bmx bike for kids, September 27, 2012
Finally, a no frills children's BMX bike for just $100. I really don't understand the reviews citing a poor instruction manual. If you really need an instruction manual to put 2 wheels, handlebars, and pedals on a bike then you should have gone to your local bike shop and sold any tools you own along the way. Of course kids love the flashy add-ons that some bikes have but they are nothing more than a novelty and only add weight and bulk to the bike. This bike is simple, well built, relatively light weight, and won't break the budget. My son can mow lawns to afford the next one which will most certainly cost more than $100.

Thanks Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, March 22, 2013
This is not a Wal-Mart bike. Much better product. Very glad I purchased it for my six year old boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, February 21, 2013
My 4 year old transitioned well from his little trainer to this 16inch... Good quality easy build much better than a department store bike...

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson loved it, December 26, 2012
A "bonus" Christmas present for one of my Grandchildren who outgrew his previous two wheeler. Brought a big smile yesterday on Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat the bang for the buck this bike offers, December 26, 2012
Solid construction, attractive fit and finish, and it lacks all of the typical characters and plastic most bikes have at this size. We're happy with the purchase, and it made for one happy 5 year old!

Diamondback 2012 Mini Viper Kid's BMX Bike (Red, 16-Inch)
Out of stock