5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest Bike
The color of the bike is stylish. It was easy to put together and weighs almost nothing. Any boys dream bike!
Published 23 months ago by Ravared

2.0 out of 5 stars missing parts
I bought this bike as an Easter gift for my son. He was so excited and when we opened the box we discovered it was missing the handle bars.
Published 22 months ago by Daralis

5.0 out of 5 stars Coolest Bike, February 12, 2013
This review is from: Diamondback 2013 Viper BMX Bike with 20-Inch Wheels (Grey, 20-Inch) (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bike, July 13, 2013
Decent bike for the money. I was looking for a bike for my son, and wanted a better quality bike than the big box store. Not sure if this a "better" bike, as it has similar quality parts. Although I do not think my 9 year old could break this or big box store bike. The bike was easy to assemble, basic bike knowledge is helpful. I did have to adjust the brakes, and the rims are not true (will have to get to that later). But overall it is a decent bike.

2.0 out of 5 stars missing parts, April 1, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Nephew loves his bike, February 19, 2013
Bought this bike for my nephew for his birthday. He absolutely loves this bike. Great packaging and was totally easy to assemble.

1.0 out of 5 stars stupid, October 27, 2012
it is very heavy... not a good bmx bike just try smx.if u want a good bmx bike try mirraco,haro,redline,or felt.