5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike for the price
We purchased this bike for my 8.5 year old daughter for Christmas. She had very much outgrown her old 16'' bike. We weren't sure whether to buy this 24'' or another 20''. I am VERY glad we went with the 24''. It fits her great, with room to grow. She's an average size girl, and she can ride this bike easily.

This bike is a great starter mountain bike and...
Published 23 months ago by K. Delgado

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it arrived with broken part
Published 21 months ago by Yen-lin Yin

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike for the price, January 16, 2013

This bike is a great starter mountain bike and introduction to gears. seems very solid and well made. She's only been riding it a few weeks, but no problems so far. I'm really happy with our purchase, it's not a cheap junky bike at all. I'm expecting it to last several years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, December 27, 2012
Spent a night assembling the bike. Looks very nice. My 8-year-old daughter likes it very much.

What I like it:
Fairly easy to assemble. Good looking. Sturdy frame. My daughter is able to adjust the gear (though it's easy to upshift but hard to downshift). The suspension does works (I pushed it against the wall to try it)

What I don't like it:
The manual is generic but not specific to this model. There's no shipping list. The front reflector finds nowhere to mount. ( I attached it to the fork, just above the brake)

5.0 out of 5 stars I recomend this product, January 9, 2013
I really love this product. My daughter is 7 and she is loves her bike. The price is good and the quality is better than other bikes my daugther had. Thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars I like it but it arrived with broken part, March 18, 2013
I like it or I should say my daughter loves it. However, When I tried to install it I found one of the four handlebar binder bolts were broken. It was so tight on the binder and couldn't be unscrewed. I carefully examined the other three and was very sure the fourth one was dead and stuck on the binder. To assemble it and to show to my daughter, I had to unscrew that bolt brutally and expectedly it broke. I am now able to assemble it but I still put a replacement order through Amazon and wait for it. I will simply replace the binder with four good bolts and return the rest of the things in the orignal box.

Anyway, it's still a very good experience with Amazon and I am sure Amazon will resolve my issue quickly. Let's wait and see.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for the Money, January 22, 2013
Daughter LOVES the bike! She now color coordinates her riding clothing to match the pink/purple color of the bike! She thanked Santa for a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike, November 26, 2012
I bought this for my 8 year old daughter for her birthday. The bike went together fairly easy although I still have a part of the bike where I have no idea where it is supposed to go...the instructions are not that great. There was an issue with the brakes but once adjusted now work fine. My daughter loves this bike. I think it is a good mid price point bike.

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT!, January 8, 2013
My 7 year old daughter is tall for her age, so we were having a hard time finding a bike that would fit but that she could also grow into. She loves this bike! We have went to the trail park and she loves going down the trails. It was scary to order online but it worked out wonderfully!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, January 12, 2014
Joe Davis (LIVERMORE, CA, US) - See all my reviews
Order the bike for Christmas and had to be assembled. The assembly was a breeze. The bike did come with instructions and tools to aid in assembling. We have had the bike now for 2 years and is still in excellent shape. The bike is built very durable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Owned for 7 months now, my daughter loves it!, December 20, 2013
Awesome bike. I bought it for my 10 year old daughter. She loves the look (which is all that matters, right?) I like that it is solid and we have had no issues with it. She rides all the time during the summer and we go on family rides a few times a year as well. It is priced so much less than Toys R Us and local bike shops and better quality...I would highly recommend this bike!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike!, June 3, 2013
This review is from: Diamondback Girl's Lustre Mountain Bike (Sports)
This is a great kids bike - light, durable, very high quality, and good looking too. Took me 20 minutes to put it together, didn't even need the manual. It was very well packaged. Derailleur needed minor adjustment but that's expected with any bike. After adjustment if performed great. We liked it so much that we got our older boy 24" Octane - a very similar boys bike by Diamondback. So far after over 2 months of use not a single issue. Overall they look and feel like much more expensive bikes. Really a steal at this price.

Diamondback Girl's Lustre Mountain Bike