Diamondback Serene Citi Classic Women's Sport Comfort Bike (26-Inch Wheels), Blue, Medium/17-Inch
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Diamondback Hi-Ten Remington Steel comfort geometry frame
- Comfort suspension 45mm travel fork
- Shimano RS25 light action 7-speed twist shifters
- Promax linear pull brakes
- Comfort compact alloy cranks with chain guard, 22/32/42t
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
|Frame Material Type||Steel|
|Package Height||7.7 x 27 x 53 inches|
|Shipping Weight||47.3 pounds|
Top Customer Reviews
* Beautiful design. The color is gorgeous in person. The light blue is overlaid with some pink decals of circles and whatnot that don't show too well in the sample photographs, but the overall design is stunning.
* Smooth ride. Thank you, suspension! I've taken this bike out on smooth road, cracked road, grass, dirt trail, pebble trail, and small-rock trail, and it has done decently.
* Solid brakes and tires.
* Lifetime warranty on the frame.
* Bicycling is so easy it almost feels like cheating! My first day out on the bike, I rode it for one hour, no problem. The 10-minute drive to the office only took me 16 minutes on the bike. Excellent!
* My seat is cruddy and/or defective; it squeaks.
* Gear shifting is generally smooth, but there are a few settings where the chain/bike is unduly noisy. Perhaps I'm doing it wrong.
* Construction CAN be confusing out of the box. I recommend that those who haven't a clue what they are doing check out Diamondback's useful videos on bike assembly [...]. The bike comes with frame, chain, brakes, and back wheel assembled. One needs to put on the handlebars, put on the front tire, hook up the brakes (front and back), tweak the brakes, and put on the pedals.
* No kick stand, but I understand this is relatively common in shipped bicycles. It's very easy to buy and install one.
* Amazon for some reason lists the shipping weight as 25lb. Though I knew that figure was too good to be true, the actual shipping weight was somewhere around 60lb. Eyeboggle. The bike isn't light, but it's not so heavy that I can't haul it back up two flights of stairs after a long ride.
* If you notice that your feet/pedals keep whacking the front wheel and/or the front wheel is unduly difficult to manage and turns at the slightest motion, you most likely have the front fork backwards. To save space, the front fork is backwards out-of-the-box.
It is definitely a Cruiser, so think, big, heavy, and super-comfortable. It isn't so heavy that you can't walk it easily down the sidewalk, or take it upstairs if you have an apartment some floors up, but definitely heavier than I am used to. It supported my 250 lbs just fine, and the suspension on the seat was awesome.
I do get the loud clanking in some of the middle gears like one reviewer brought up, I'm not sure if I am doing anything wrong either. Other than that, I have no complaints after getting on and riding for a couple hours.
I love the color so much, I'm going to paint my bedroom like it (but not as metallic). I wish I could find a helmet to match.
I would highly recommend this bike to anyone who has always wondered if they would like biking.
Yes, it's heavy. This bike is made for cruising in comfort. The only thing I hated about this bike was the suspension seat post. I just couldn't stand how it bounced while riding. I suppose for some people this is a plus. For me I couldn't stand it. I ended up ordering a fixed seat post to replace what came with it. Now I'm happy. :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I have not ridden it enough as yet, but I love the bike so far.Published 16 months ago by Rebecca A. Ciulei
I bought this bike for exercise. It rides well on the street, absorbing the bumps and uneven pavement. Assembled easy enough, however, no kickstand is included. Read morePublished on February 6, 2013 by Lisa Turoczy
We purchased this bike for our 11 year old daughter after a complete failure in quality from a Schwinn. Read morePublished on November 27, 2012 by Curtis Malone
Great, sturdy bike. Great for travel biking. Though, there were no instructions on how to put it together, the breaks were extremely cheap and were incinerated quickly. Read morePublished on October 20, 2012 by Alia Haig
I was a bit nervous about purchasing a bike off the internet. I had not road a bike in almost 10 years. Read morePublished on May 16, 2012 by tt8974
Quick release for front tire was missing from box. Manufacturers phone number on paperwork was bogus. Read morePublished on April 29, 2012 by tarnishedunicorn