5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike
Published on April 24, 2012 by Nickolus

1.0 out of 5 stars Like riding through sand
If you want to exert lots of extra energy just to ride down the street then this is the bike for you.
Published 4 days ago by KJ

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, April 24, 2012
I purchased this bike in hopes it would hold up to my weight and not destroy my back on the back roads. I live in the country in hilly dirt roads with a lot of bumps. I weight 220lbs and am 6'2". I am by no means fat as I constantly work out. The cheaper bikes I have bought at Walmart and the like would always break, either the frame, wheels or suspension. This one has held up great and I have had no trouble with it. It is hard to find bikes that are build for bigger people and want to do more than ride on the street. I have put more than 100 miles on it with the odometer that I bought seperatly and am completly suprized about how well it holds up.

5.0 out of 5 stars An incredible price., April 11, 2012
This bike is a great quality and professionalism, I use it for amatur downhill, also for group rides in the city and offroad. Long time of durability. I love this bike.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike, August 27, 2012
This review is from: Diamondback 2012 Recoil Full Suspension Mountain Bike (Titanium) (Sports)
Bike is great for the price. It can take a beating. The only thing I'm not happy was the note on the shipping weight. It says 25 lbs. shipping weight but the bike itself is already 34 lbs. Other than that, this bike is awesome.

5.0 out of 5 stars fist in the air!, November 1, 2012
This bike is well worth it!
tough enough for the rocky, steep , rain washed/grooved granite/dirt trails we have on our desert island!
steep climbs i failed in the past have me raising my fist of victory with this bike!
things i upgraded right away based on accurate reviews (thanks guys!) were the pedals and the seat. when you order this bike get some alloy pedals aswell. i never used the original ones because they are plastic and don't trust them. the seat is pro quality but you might need padded shorts. i use a gel seat.
the clips/retainers for the cables based on previous reviews are not too good, however the frame part where they sit in is perfect for using black tie wraps and still looking stock. the brakes work great! shifts smooth! this bike is rugged and can take the abuse from this 224lbs biker!
get it while you still can!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent mountain bike, November 26, 2012
Bike received in perfect condition
all information for assembly was included
no problems encounted
Have ridden the bike 15 miles so far
had to change the seat post length
made some asthetic changes for my taste
basically its a great product for the price
If obtained locally would have cost over one hundred dollars more

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for a beginner!, February 26, 2013
This is my first full suspension bike ever. I bought this bike last year to get into the sport of mountain biking. Im 5'11 and 160 pounds and I got the medium size an it fits perfect. This bike it's a really good bike with ok components for a starter, I did alot of research and almost all the bikes outthere cost more than 1000 dollars. I didnt have that amount of money back then so this was the cheapest one i found. I have been riding since March, 2012 every sunday until today on Turnbull Canyon Trails and no problems at all. I put almost 10 to 15 miles every sunday to this bike. Frame is strong! Breaks are still in good condition, shifting through gears are smooth and tires are not even at 50%. It handles really good and its super fast! Shock and fork are not that good, unless your going to ride single track on smooth terrain. 3 1/2 inches of travel in front and 4 in the rear wont help you alot on rough terrain or in huge jumps/drops. This bike and its geometry is made for XC (cross country) riding. This bike climbs really good and fast, it also have good traction. Now that i have learned more about the sport I found out that im a more aggressive and technical rider and this bike is not helping me on that, I will sell it to get a 6 inch travel All-Mountain bike. Overall as a first entry-level mountain bike i give 4 stars or 7/10. For the price you wont find something better than this. Oh, and always ride safely. WEAR A HELMET!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, use it every day., March 8, 2012
I bought this bike elsewhere on sale. I modified it for commuting, and I bought it for the smooth suspension and dual disk brakes. This one is so much better than my cheaper dual suspension bike. It is very responsive and sucks up the big and little bumps. One star off becasue it is heavy, about 35 pounds. I guess because it is meant to take a pounding. Good value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great beginner Mtn Bike for my 14 y/o, February 13, 2013
Great value beginner bike for my teenage son. M/18" Frame size and the geometry fit him great at 5'5", 135 lbs with a 28.75" inseam. He's stoked and all over taking it up steep hills and coming down hot. Very good quality outfit with shifters and braking system. Chain came a little off center, but the L and R tuning bolts were easy to find and make the adjustment in less than a minute. Dual shocks are of solid quality and should last hundreds and hundreds of miles if cleaned and kept properly adjusted. I own a DB Sortie II and it's quality in both frame and component craftsmanship made me seek out a lower level starter bike for my boy. I'm glad this came up deeply discounted right when we started getting serious about MTB. He's loving it, it's changed both our lives.

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Bike for the price., January 29, 2013
I purchased this bike as a "feeler" bike since all the F/S bikes are well over a thousand dollars. I used to bmx but i want to get into downhill riding. Ive owned it for a week now and taken it down some desert trails. Ive had fun so far with it and havent had any major issues yet. I weigh 135lbs and im 5'4" so i ordered the 16" size small. I received the bike in 1 day using prime and the bike came in excellent condition. Took about 20 minutes to put the front end together. Easy and direct. Good bike for the price but lets see how it holds up to jumps and rough terrain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, October 25, 2012
I have it for over a month. Fast delivery, 20 mins assambling (without experience). Full assembled bike with 20 inc frame weights apx 30 £. So far it is stable, reliable and fun to ride. I spent a couple of month deciding & I am happy with my selection .