5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE!!!!
Published on May 15, 2012 by Brittney

3.0 out of 5 stars good build quality
Published 2 months ago by StevenTheOne

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE!!!!, May 15, 2012
This review is from: Diamondback Women 2012 Serene Classic Sport Comfort Bike (Sports)
i bought this bike about 2 months ago from Dicks Sporting Goods and i absolutely love it. one of the best things about it is the seat. my 'bum' would always get bruised really quickly from other bike seats but i have not had a problem whatsoever with this seat that comes on the bike. it does not come with a kickstand but you can buy one for about $7 to go with it. At Dick's sporting goods they also installed it for free on my bike as well. i use this bike for weight loss but also sometimes just to cruise through my neighborhood and it works great for both. the tires seem to be pretty sturdy for that kind of riding and the changing of the gears help aid in weight loss if youd like or you can change them for an easier more comfortable rides as well. I would definitely recommend this bike for those summer riders, but probably not if youre looking to do any type of hard-core biking like mountain biking or tough trails.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Bike!, May 23, 2012
I bought it at Dick's Sporting Goods & am so happy with it. I absolutely love the seat. Riding this bike I feel like I'm sitting up nice & straight, without effort. Bikes that I've had in the past were nowhere near as comfortable, because they force you to lean forward. Hey, I'm not going to be entering into the Tour De France anytime soon. I just enjoy riding for the pleasure of riding. The bike did not come with a kickstand, but we went to a bike store & got one installed for nearly nothing. The seat was tilted up in the front just a tad too much, but the bike shop easily adjusted that by simply loosening a bold, modifying the tilt & tightening the bolt again (which anyone could also do on their own).

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice bike, July 17, 2012
Really like this bike. I have ostio arthritis in my knees and hands. I have no problems riding this bike. it is comfortable and easy to ride.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bike at a Great Price, October 16, 2012
I was looking for a reasonably priced comfort bike. I am an older, casual rider. This bike received good reviews and was reasonably priced in comparison to bike shop bike models by Specialized, Trek, Raleigh (Diamondback is made by Raleigh), etc. The bike has lived up to my expectations at several hundred dollars below comparable bike shop models. It is well built, light weight, very comfortable, and good looking to boot. I have no complaints with this bike and would highly recommend it. In fact, we have a friend who liked this bike so much, she sold her much more expensive Trek to buy this bike. The bike requires some assembly. My husband was able to do it without any difficulty, but he has assembled bikes before. If you have no experience with bike assembley you might want to pay a bike shop to set it up for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamondback Serene Classic, June 16, 2012
I bought the Diamondback Serene Classic Diamondback Women 2012 Serene Classic Sport Comfort Bike after thoroughly looking at many other bikes as a gift for my wife. Needless to say, as is know customary with Amazon purchases, the bike arrived earlier than expected and in perfect condition. The packaging was excellent as to facilitate assembling and unpacking. My wife loves the bike, so I have achieved the purpose of getting her to enjoy biking with confidence again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it., March 17, 2013
Bought this on Amazon at a fair price..(was the same as everywhere) I had not ridden a bike in years my Boyfriend had a bike in the shed for years and would get it out every now and then..His was a mountain bike and was very uncomfortable to ride so I tried a cheap 7 speed cruiser first but it was too big for me and a mans style bike so kinda scared me when I had to stop, I would have to step down off the seat. When I saw this one I just knew that they made this bike for me..We rode all summer and a good part of fall and have managed to have a few good days this year and got out for a bit. I would recommend taking it to a bike shop to have the gears adjusted, it was a little difficult to follow some of the directions. I love this Bike and hope to ride for many years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bike Shop Quality at Price Club Costco, May 1, 2014
I got this bike for my wife who is in her late 40s. I ordered it from Costco.com for just $199.00 and took it to Dicks Sporting Goods to be assembled for just $35 bucks. The bike guy there was retired from years of putting bikes together at pro bike shops. He said the quality of the Diamondback was the best you can get for the price. She has really enjoyed. It rides smooth. If I had to come up with a CON it would be that the bottle case is positioned so you can only fit a 20oz bottle.

Here are a few things I purchased for it on Amazon.com

This bottle cage is a perfect match - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00FN9USV4/ref=oh_details_o01_s01_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

This bag is also a perfect match - http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001UFU9T6/ref=oh_details_o01_s01_i02?ie=UTF8&psc=1

My wife is 5'-7" and the 17" frame is a perfect fit with the seat in a pretty low position. It would work for a taller female with the seat higher.

Purchase this bike for sure but so far, Costco.com is your best deal. They do not always have it in. Keep checking .

Purchase this bike

3.0 out of 5 stars good build quality, October 19, 2014
overall very lightweight, good build quality. But the thick tires make it felt lot of air resistance, compared to my 700cc hybrid tires. still very new but the back wheel got bended way of shape without any accident, not ridable, now in a bike shop for straighten out. was told this is a single walled wheel (double wall are stronger ) which is vulnerable to this type of damage. must be a design lapse and it is a shame otherwise would be a stronger bike.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice Build Quality .. Didn't Work Out, August 6, 2012
Very nice looking bike, but did not work out for my wife.
She felt too compressed on it. After I rode it, I felt the same way.

This is NOT the foot forward technology of some other brands,
so not sure why they designate these comfort bikes, other than
it's more comfortable than a Mountain Bike.

Pretty easy to assemble, and Fit & Finish was very nice.

I guess if you really want a true "Comfort" bike, you need
to drop the Big Dollars on a Pure or Suede.