5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bike
I wanted a bike I could just ride casually and this is a very nice bike. It is well made, comfortable and I like the colors (white/aqua). My husband put it together for me, and he didn't seem to have any trouble. I saw the bike originally in a sporting goods store but bought it from amazon.com for a lot less money.
Published on March 30, 2012 by momster62

2.0 out of 5 stars Assembly Not So Easy
Published 16 months ago by David C

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice bike, March 30, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this comfort bike!, May 17, 2012
I purchased this bike because of the great price on Amazon and free shipping. I received the bike within a week of ordering and setup was minimal. Everything went together with no fuss. I've been riding daily for 3 weeks and I absolutely love this bike. Everything on this bike works the way it should. It's lightweight, great handling, has very responsive brakes and the massive aluminum tube frame has a beautiful pearl/aqua paint design. Best comfort ride! Thank you Amazon!

4.0 out of 5 stars Diamondback, July 22, 2012
This review is from: Diamondback 2012 Women's Serene Citi Classic Sport Comfort Bike (White/Teal) (Sports)
Love this bike. First delivery was flawed with bent parts but amazon reshipped and picked up the faulty one. My bike enthusiast son put it together with ease.I love riding it. Easy and like the suspension. No owners manual however which is an error. overall a worthwhile buy. But check it before you assemble as I nearly gave up when the first one came. But due to excellent and fast amazon service I got the bike I wanted.

2.0 out of 5 stars Assembly Not So Easy, May 5, 2013
The 2012 17" Serene Citi Classic Sport Comfort rides just fine, and is well made with quality components. However assembly was so difficult that I had to take the bicycle to a bike shop. The problem was a poor assembly manual which was generic for all their bikes, but failed to specifically mention or cover the Serene Citi Comfort. Also the words in the manual have no spaces between them! I hit a real problem with the brake lines, being unable to connect them to the brake handles. The Spoke N'Wheel in West Hills, California finished the assembly and adjusted everything for only $70. That amount plus the $268 I paid for the bike was about what I would have paid at certain bicycle retailers for a fully assembled bike. Before you buy from Amazon check local retailers that have an online presence that will assemble the bike for you at no additional charge. The warranty is very poor: it's void for internet sales, and to be valid "the proof of purchase must indicate the bicycle was sold fully assembled and adjusted by an authorized Diamondback dealer." Branded components such as the Shimano gears are only covered under the component manufacturer's warranty. Labor for parts replacement is only covered for 30 days.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Bike I ever owned, December 26, 2012
When biking is uncomfortable you don't ride as much. But after I read so many positive reviews I too ordered the Diamondback comfort bike and was pleasantly surprised. Riding is fun again and enjoyable too. Since my bike was so good I ordered this bike for my wife. And she is very pleased with it too. It's a very good product and we are both very pleased.
N. Martin Punta Gorda, FL

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and a nice bike., April 14, 2014
Need some work to put everything together. The bike is in good shape for a price like this. :)
We bike a lot after purchasing, it fits on a lot of different territories and it rides smoothly. Recommend!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bike, August 3, 2013
I ride my bike every day to the pool. It is easy to get on and off. I am 69 and my previous bike had the high bar making it too difficult for me. I do think I should have bought the 2013, as I believe it was aluminum and lighter. I did not read carefully.

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't come with a kickstand., June 30, 2013
Love the bike...would have given 5 stars, but the fact that it didn't come with kickstand and I can't find one that fits...loses the stars. Seems odd you pay that much for a bike and it doesn't come with a kickstand.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, May 11, 2013
I was looking to buy a bike for moderate exercise around my neighborhood. I wasn't sure what to look for after not owning a bike for 10+ years but all I knew was that it had to be comfortable and provide a smooth ride. If that fits your criteria, then this is the bike for you- plus, it looks great on the road!. After two days of riding, the soreness from the seat went away and now I have no problem. The gears work well enough, I haven't had to use gear 1 up some pretty steep hills, or stand up to boost. I have noticed a tiny squeak when I pedal but that's after I hit some extremely rough gravel. As long as you upkeep this bike, you shouldn't have any trouble with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Diamondback Women's 2012 Serene Citi Blassic Sport Comfort Bike, July 29, 2012
I bought this bike for my wife who was interested in riding for enjoyment and exercise, and she loves it. Relatively easy to assemble, but was disappointed that both inner tubes had holes in them. Was able to quickly and inexpensively buy and install new inner tubes. Found price to be more than comparative to local stores. Delivery to my home was quicker than originally scheduled. Overall, I am very happy with purchase and purchase process.

Rate and Discover Movies